The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Amazing Petey Piranha Hack!
I am looking forward him, Good Luck on it buddy  ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




You could also replace the pikmin with these



Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.



More good ideas ;D

Unfortunately though, I can't work on Petey at all as I am currently in a fight with some fake anti-virus software, which denies me access to majority of my programs.

Good news is that it shouldn't take too long to knock the fcuker out :)

Report: Two more Ragna Colors completed. The Shadow and Brown colors from CS.

Figured out to make something similar to the former one: Poster Edges in Photoshop, It works wonders.

Though after the first twelve, I want to get on the others as soon as possible and was wondering if Dr. P would like to test these colors himself in-game? The first set of 6 are done, and I'll be working on the others.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i know he has so many recolors in his own game, but what's the point of making so many recolors, when u cant use them all in brawl???

Quote from: jokekid on April 09, 2011, 10:30:02 AM
i know he has so many recolors in his own game, but what's the point of making so many recolors, when u cant use them all in brawl???

Simple.

It's called variety.

-and you can choose what colors you want to put into the game anyway. >.>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 09:42:38 PM
Report: Two more Ragna Colors completed. The Shadow and Brown colors from CS.

Figured out to make something similar to the former one: Poster Edges in Photoshop, It works wonders.

Though after the first twelve, I want to get on the others as soon as possible and was wondering if Dr. P would like to test these colors himself in-game? The first set of 6 are done, and I'll be working on the others.
I would love to try 'em out, but alas, I cannot put anything new onto my SD until my Púpú is fixed :( PúPú = Computer... I felt like being childish, alright?

Quote from: jokekid on April 09, 2011, 10:30:02 AM
i know he has so many recolors in his own game, but what's the point of making so many recolors, when u cant use them all in brawl???
What Velen said.
Some people might not like certain recolours but like other ones.
Also, *cough* I think the "Big-dogs" might know away around limited costumes... *cough*

So how is Petey and your other projects coming along, DrPanda?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have got absolutely nothing done :(
Seems like the fake security virus has spreading around my area lately. ...Innuendo much?
My computer seems to have got the worst of it... I can't open up any programs or even type [censored] with the keyboard :-\

A friend of mine knows how to fix it though, so when he has some free time I'll snatch him and make him fix it :P

Quote from: DrPanda on April 13, 2011, 05:18:04 PM
I have got absolutely nothing done :(
Seems like the fake security virus has spreading around my area lately. ...Innuendo much?
My computer seems to have got the worst of it... I can't open up any programs or even type [censored] with the keyboard :-\

A friend of mine knows how to fix it though, so when he has some free time I'll snatch him and make him fix it :P

Then I'll try to find time to finish Ragna this week if possible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Uhhh, DrPanda.

I was playing as Ibuki, and I encountered a problem....

When she gets hit, her eyes and forehead disappear. I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but it looks creepy.

That's odd, I'll look into it.
Anybody else notice the same thing with Ibuki? :-\
(Problems with my SD, I can't check for myself)

So who's Ms Mowz over? Looks pretty good, is it Jigglypuff?

@Velen: How're the Ragna recolors coming along?