Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: Project RIDLEY PSA *VERSION 1.1 IS OUT*  (Read 75350 times)
Weyard
Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: November 10, 2010, 03:44:48 PM »

Are you guys still in need of pictures? Because I can help that out with that.

Sure, if you have a high quality method of obtaining them. I think someone else was supposed to be taking them, but he hasn't posted back yet. We can just add every picture we get to the OP anyway.

We need a picture demonstrating each of these attacks, posted here as a thumbnail preferably.

Neutral A combo.

Forward Smash. Get the picture of it right before the tail hits the ground I guess so you can see more of it.

Down Tilt.

Down Smash. We'll need at least 2 pictures for this one. One focusing on where his tail is going during the animation, and another showing where his head is during the animation. I was thinking maybe take the picture as you are hitting an opponent from each side so you can see the difference in the hitbox for each side of the attack.

Forward Air.

Down Air. Picture needs to be when his tail is fully extended.

Dash Attack.

I think that's about it for now.  No one has commented back about the fireballs yet, so the rest of his B moves are on hold for now.

* I just finished his Other M texture/slight vertexing and it will be included in the download starting Tomorrow morning, so wait until sometime tomorrow before you do the pictures....if you haven't already started.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:58:32 PM by Weyard » Logged

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: November 10, 2010, 10:48:51 PM »

Wait what? You don't use stacksmash to load codes...you use Gecko OS with the file patch code...

-.- Im loading Gecko through the stage builder on an unmodded wii. Every time i add codes to the .gct using the code manager they do not work. I have no idea what the file patch code is or where you get it, thats why im asking for an explaination.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: November 10, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »

Aether, post here the codes you're actually loading, or none of the codes load? Also, you put them in the "codes" folder on the root of the SD? Named RSBE01.gct? Also, when using Gecko, when loading the game, does it says "No Codes Found."?

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: November 10, 2010, 11:20:01 PM »

The only thing that is actually loading is Balanced Brawl, although i didnt have to go through any of this to use it. I just unzipped the .rar and it automatically formated the sd card and it was ready to go.

Im using the codes that you gave me earlier. I loaded them into the code manager, checkmarked them and exported to RSBE01.gct, which was already in the codes folder on the sd card. When i load the game through gecko it says "SD codes found" then boots Balanced Brawl, with none of the new codes activated. Under the Configure Options, there is an option that says "SD Codes" and it is set to yes. Above it is "SD File Patch" and it is set to no. When i set it to yes, then try to boot the game it says "No File Patch Code found" then returns to the gecko menu. However the checkmarked the File Patch Code v3.5.1 (NTSC-U) on the Code Manager.

I know i am missing a crucial step here

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 05:56:06 AM »

First, what we're trying to achieve is to get you the Character Selection Screen to have the PT'S Pokemons separated, have you checked that? (On the other hand, if your game loads textures and all that, right? if so, Balanced Brawl's .gct have the File Patch Code already)

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »

NEVERMIND. I found it. Apparently there was two different RSBE01.gct on my sd card. One under "codes" on the root and another under DATA>-GECKO>-CODES.
    After i exported codes to the second one they worked.

Although Charizard cannot use a final smash. When you break open a Smash Ball it just disappears and he doesnt glow. Is there a separate code that allows them to have final smashes?

On Topic:
    Weyard is working on a Metroid Other M Ridley texture. I will update the first post whenever he is done.
    Other than that im calling this finished for the time being. He is very much playable. He still needs his Special Attacks changed, but that will have to wait until we can get some help with his fireball.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 11:23:00 AM by Aether » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »

It's supposed to be on "No", but I think you do have the File Patch on that .gct you downloaded, what we're trying to achieve is to separate the 3 Pokemons from Pokemon Trainer, or was it something else? Now I'm lost xD

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »

Nah iv got it now. They are separate. I was just wondering why Charizard cant obtain a smash ball. When you break it open it disappears but he doesnt glow and cant use his final smash. Is there a code or something that allows him to use it?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 12:28:16 PM »

Hmm... That's weird, but for that, better get help in this Forum's PSA Help Section, I can't help you there I think. xD

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 12:29:28 PM »

Nah iv got it now. They are separate. I was just wondering why Charizard cant obtain a smash ball. When you break it open it disappears but he doesnt glow and cant use his final smash. Is there a code or something that allows him to use it?
    It's because you're playing with the single CSS slot of Charizard. Click on PKMN Trainer's Charizard Slot.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 12:32:12 PM »

It's because you're playing with the single CSS slot of Charizard. Click on PKMN Trainer's Charizard Slot.

Hmm, if that's the case, there's no way of using Charizard's Down B for an Special Attack, and have him have the Final Smash? (Separating him from the rest?)

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »

You might be able to, but for less trouble, just pick PKMN Trainer's CSS Icon.

Cuddly-Metaknight
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »

Hey, I made a decent Fireball for my Bowser Jr. moveset. Would you want me to make one over his Side B?

Aether
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »

If i cant get one to work on my own then sure. Actually , i might be able to use his fireball as an example. IDK why i never tried that lol.

Im going to attempt giving him a simple down special just to see how it would work. If it does, then i can give him what i want (a chargeable roar attack preferably)
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:27:03 PM by Aether » Logged

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 01:23:10 PM »

Hey, I made a decent Fireball for my Bowser Jr. moveset. Would you want me to make one over his Side B?

I tried copying all of the Neutral B (heavy) information into Charizard's Forward B subaction, then went into the Special section of Bowser Jr and copied all of it into Charizard's. I then changed all of the subaction references to fit Charizard's. However in-game, after firing the fireball, which works fine, he disappears and doesn't reappear. It won't let me move or be attacked. Its as though the character is just gone.

So if you don't mind, can you do it? Here's the updated files: http://www.deviantart.com/download/185603888/ridley_pac_by_aetherech0s-d32i4vk.rar  Good luck  Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:24:50 PM by Weyard » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: