:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Seeing as how I never added a custom CSS or SSS before, I have no idea where I put sc_selcharacter.pac or sc_selmap.pac on my SD card. So where exactly to I put them?


I tried putting them there, it didn't work.

Just a guess, but do I have to remove my common5.pac file for this to work?

You are supposed to have random in 2 places. Blow YL/TL AND below Falco.

Hey KTH, can you make CSS names/icons for mewtwo and young link?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Good CSS...
But why the SSS has custom textures of stages and the icons the borders of asf1nk sss?
Also do you have the template of the icons?
EDIT: It stills has the Sheika CSP in Link.

The SSS have do really fast.

@SSJCerious

Okay, if i have time.

@EternalYoshi

Ah? I didn't say but i better to put only a random. Because two random....

Quote from: KTH on January 08, 2011, 09:03:53 PM
The SSS have do really fast.

@SSJCerious

Okay, if i have time.

@xxterminatorxx

Ah? I didn't say but i better to put only a random. Because two random....

you're doing it wrong  :srs:

it's Eternal Yoshi not xxterminatorxx...

For Memories because he really wanted this :



Don't worry for Doc, he just need a some work for the perfect.

Quote from: KTH on January 09, 2011, 02:53:54 PM
For Memories because he really wanted this :



Don't worry for Doc, he just need a some work for the perfect.
Omg i love them *Starts to cry* and the earings need more work they look more like trangles then the triforce.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have do the better for the ear :/
And it's impossible to do a triforce, it's triangle model only.

Quote from: KTH on January 09, 2011, 03:29:39 PM
I have do the better for the ear :/
And it's impossible to do a triforce, it's triangle model only.

Okay, but there so good i really like them! and is that Gamewatching Melee Zelda modal you using.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


*Claps* vary good work on textures.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have finish, i do now the animations SSBM and CSP.

EDIT : I do the patch for the PAC, now he didn't freeze in game.