:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

No this. The face have a little problem.

And about the explose Doc, i know. But don't know how to fix this.


Quote from: KTH on February 17, 2011, 09:02:01 PM
No this. The face have a little problem.

And about the explose Doc, i know. But don't know how to fix this.
It may be a longshot, but try to vertex something else (his cap for example) into his hair.
Not sure if that's even possible, but it would be nice to play Doc without the change of glitching up.


Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KTH on February 18, 2011, 11:39:11 AM
It's because i've use dingoberriz' Mario with hair for base.
I pretty much figured that out.
But it would be lovely if you could fix it vertex wise.

I have a problem too with my MisterL (but only animation).

But i know what you need to do with Doc. Mario, play one battle dans do the glitch. Move on the dead zone and dies.

After, the glitch doesn't continue.

Quote from: KTH on February 18, 2011, 12:22:52 PM
I have a problem too with my MisterL (but only animation).

But i know what you need to do with Doc. Mario, play one battle dans do the glitch. Move on the dead zone and dies.

After, the glitch doesn't continue.
I know that as well.
And not only Doc has this kind of issues.
Most vertex hacks who have hexed bones in the head area have these kind of issues.

Yeah, we can see the hat are messed'up when he have on the air.
I don't know if that was provoct by bone rename or hexed bone.



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)
That would be awesome. I would love to work with a better PSA hacker than I am.

@Hey KTH
Could you make a FitLinkMotionEtc.pac for Young Link so i can use it in pm?
Of course, when you've time to do so.

Goodluck with doc.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)

Thank :3

Quote from: FirenLF2 on February 18, 2011, 02:01:08 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)
That would be awesome. I would love to work with a better PSA hacker than I am.

@Hey KTH
Could you make a FitLinkMotionEtc.pac for Young Link so i can use it in pm?
Of course, when you've time to do so.

Goodluck with doc.

I have if you want a resize of Young Link with animation of attack 100. Wait i upload this.

Quote from: KTH on February 18, 2011, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)

Thank :3

Quote from: FirenLF2 on February 18, 2011, 02:01:08 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)
That would be awesome. I would love to work with a better PSA hacker than I am.

@Hey KTH
Could you make a FitLinkMotionEtc.pac for Young Link so i can use it in pm?
Of course, when you've time to do so.

Goodluck with doc.

I have if you want a resize of Young Link with animation of attack 100. Wait i upload this.


CRAP !
TOLD YA 100 TIMES THAT IT'S 'THANKS' NOT 'THANK'