:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Quote from: GameWatching on February 18, 2011, 02:27:37 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 18, 2011, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)

Thank :3

Quote from: FirenLF2 on February 18, 2011, 02:01:08 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hey KTH, if you need any more PSA help with your Melee characters, I would be glad to help. ;)
That would be awesome. I would love to work with a better PSA hacker than I am.

@Hey KTH
Could you make a FitLinkMotionEtc.pac for Young Link so i can use it in pm?
Of course, when you've time to do so.

Goodluck with doc.

I have if you want a resize of Young Link with animation of attack 100. Wait i upload this.


CRAP !
TOLD YA 100 TIMES TAT IT'S 'THANKS' NOT 'THANK'
Watch out for your grammar KTH. Ganon is aproaching
Any way.

@Everyone, I was thinking of doing a Doctor mario psa using Pm mario as a base. What do you think? Just a few tweaks so it would more like Doctor Mario.

@KTH Thank you very very much
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


Quote from: jokekid on February 18, 2011, 03:29:58 PM
didnt u quit melee PSA?
Yeah, but now i want to help KTH with Doctor Mario
And the PSA i made for him is a lil bit old
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

So, do any of the Melee characters need help?
I know how to give them knockback-based SFX (like yells and grunts in pain when hit at high damage).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2011, 05:56:55 PM
So, do any of the Melee characters need help?
I know how to give them knockback-based SFX (like yells and grunts in pain when hit at high damage).
I dont think this would help, do you know how to remove walljump from a character?
if you do, could you please do it to P:M's mario and send it to me.
Also, if you can, make the cape like melee(doesnt help recovering).
I can do the other things.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Any update on Dr. Mario/Ganondorf/Meta-Knight/Young Toon Link/Anything?

I've not worked this day, i've take a brake and i have play at Capcom Vs. Marvel 3.

Quote from: KTH on February 21, 2011, 11:54:38 PM
I've not worked this day, i've take a brake and i have play at Capcom Vs. Marvel 3.
Alright, whatever you do don't be a you-know-who and slack off, just to quit on us OK? I want my melee back :srs:

EDIT: Have fun! ^__^

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 22, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: KTH on February 21, 2011, 11:54:38 PM
I've not worked this day, i've take a brake and i have play at Capcom Vs. Marvel 3.
Alright, whatever you do don't be a you-know-who and slack off, just to quit on us OK? I want my melee back :srs:

EDIT: Have fun! ^__^
you-know-who? quit? WTF are you talking about? *cough*Godzilla*cough*
Anyway, have fun KTH. You really deserve a break, nice hax.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0


hmmm...
i was wondering if there was anything ready to be uploaded.
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

yesz! doctor mario looks excelent (like melee mario ver. is wow too)

Quote from: FirenLF2 on February 22, 2011, 12:57:57 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on February 22, 2011, 12:20:18 AM
Quote from: KTH on February 21, 2011, 11:54:38 PM
I've not worked this day, i've take a brake and i have play at Capcom Vs. Marvel 3.
Alright, whatever you do don't be a you-know-who and slack off, just to quit on us OK? I want my melee back :srs:

EDIT: Have fun! ^__^
you-know-who? quit? WTF are you talking about? *cough*Godzilla*cough*
Anyway, have fun KTH. You really deserve a break, nice hax.

YES GODZILLA AND MORTAL KOMBAT TOO!
I can easily understand that you are talking about me, but no problem  ;)

:D
btw that Dr.Mario Looks Nice KTH :)
when are you going to release it?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Hello Guy, i"m gonna restart the hack, yesterday i"ve start toon link melee and i will send a message to Oshtoby for talking about TL texture fix. I work too on a new Mewtwo Brawl pack, Doc. Mario brawl, Pichu Brawl and i will start Roy Brawl (Pik fix).  I need to finish on first Doc. Melee and Ganondorf. The vertex of TL Melee are finish, He just need the texture fix Oshtoby. I think i will restart tonight. Yoshi"s Island 64 are finish, i"ve give the final version too Mewtwo_2000, thank to him, i have 3 days for finish all hacks, after i start the school...<.<

the vertex of mariokart64n over ganondorf, is a good vertex, only need a re-edition because the neck are separated of the body,in the knee are a small separation with the leg, and can view small fails in the cape