:: Smash Bros. Melee :: [1/11] New poll

Started by KTH, November 21, 2010, 03:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

For the v2 of characters (look the list) :

port them on "model import"
92 (86.8%)
continue to vertex them
14 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 106

@ds22

No thank ds22, the model are done. Need to delete the knife.



I've take the texture by kelwiki, he have fail the leg, i know why... That are really hard to fix.

Quote from: KTH on March 11, 2011, 01:32:51 PM
@ds22

No thank ds22, the model are done. Need to delete the knife.



I've take the texture by kelwiki, he have fail the leg, i know why... That are really hard to fix.
So, Alm5252 will have to make the recolors again, after you fix the leg texture, right?
Anyway, what costumes will be included in ganon's melee pack?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

Little bump.

Where it's the state?

I need in first to finish some hack (Aiai example) and after i will restart Sheik and Ganondorf.

I think i will start Sheik fix now...

EDIT : Sheik finished.

Quote from: KTH on March 17, 2011, 07:24:59 PM
I think i will start Sheik fix now...

EDIT : Sheik finished.
So when will Sheik be released.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Must I Beg

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PPXEXE on March 18, 2011, 04:01:20 AM
Must I Beg

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The second one is cute :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: Sorceress on March 17, 2011, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 17, 2011, 07:24:59 PM
I think i will start Sheik fix now...

EDIT : Sheik finished.
So when will Sheik be released.

Maybe in 3H. I know you like Sheik and you really wait this.


Hey KTH, you making a melee Zero and Cloud to? :P


less detail and more colour... thats the difference between melee and brawl, right?
also, for cloud, lets say AC is brawl and original FF7 is melee... ^^

at first ganon's face was like that :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


but then :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back again huh?

Ganon looks happier in the second picture.

Quote from: ds22 on March 18, 2011, 06:03:30 PM
Back again huh?

Ganon looks happier in the second picture.

i m not back,
KTH asked me if i can fix his eyes and mouth.

KTH thanks for releasing Sheik, i will download it when i get home from school.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿