Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25
Author Topic: Official God PSA Collection and Discussion v3  (Read 137055 times)
Eternal Yoshi
Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: December 16, 2010, 08:30:30 PM »

If you mean the character specific stuff, look in the SFX tab at a familiar sound the character makes like a taunt.

This should give a ball park area of the range of the character's exclusinve SFX.

For KB based sound effects follow this formula:

If:Comparison Compare IC:Basic[237] >= 6
          Asynchronous Timer = 1
          Sound Effect: (FuraFura Sound ID - 1)
    Else:
          If:Comparison Compare IC:Basic[237] >= 4
                   Asynchronous Timer = 1
                   Sound Effect: (FuraFura Sound ID - 2)
          Else
                   Damage Voice Clip
          End If
    End If

NOTE:
    [237] = 10005
    6 = Scalar
    Find the ID the character uses for FuraFura for his dizzy SFX and use that for the math.
    Ignore the Transient ID of 61.

This goes in all of the DamageFly**** subactions...

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: December 16, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »

If you mean the character specific stuff, look in the SFX tab at a familiar sound the character makes like a taunt.

This should give a ball park area of the range of the character's exclusinve SFX.

For KB based sound effects follow this formula:

If:Comparison Compare IC:Basic[237] >= 6
          Asynchronous Timer = 1
          Sound Effect: (FuraFura Sound ID - 1)
    Else:
          If:Comparison Compare IC:Basic[237] >= 4
                   Asynchronous Timer = 1
                   Sound Effect: (FuraFura Sound ID - 2)
          Else
                   Damage Voice Clip
          End If
    End If

NOTE:
    [237] = 10005
    6 = Scalar
    Find the ID the character uses for FuraFura for his dizzy SFX and use that for the math.
    Ignore the Transient ID of 61.

This goes in all of the DamageFly**** subactions...
    Is there a way I can use Sound Test to find the SFX I'm looking for?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: December 16, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »

No. That won't give you accurate results.

Use Smashbox V0.57 and look in Smashbros_sound.bsrar for a more accurate search.

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #153 on: December 17, 2010, 01:57:02 PM »

@fighter20brawler10: I'm doing your moveset request right now.

Oh kool thanks

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #154 on: December 17, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »

Hey, just dropping by to say that my desktop just shted me with some computer virus (It's one of those so-called "anti-virus" softwares that install themselves and you can't install them) so I might not be able to hack for a while. Unless mom lets me use the craptop to do my stuff.

And no, I can't uninstall the 'antivirus' software cause I can't find the damn thing in programs and features. Pluss, the only internet page I can open on my comp is ***ing paypall, and guess why? Cause you can buy the [censored]ty antivirus software to get the REST of your internet back >_> yeh, like I'm going to buy that bullsh*t....

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: December 17, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »

Hey, just dropping by to say that my desktop just shted me with some computer virus (It's one of those so-called "anti-virus" softwares that install themselves and you can't install them) so I might not be able to hack for a while. Unless mom lets me use the craptop to do my stuff.

And no, I can't uninstall the 'antivirus' software cause I can't find the damn thing in programs and features. Pluss, the only internet page I can open on my comp is ***ing paypall, and guess why? Cause you can buy the [censored]ty antivirus software to get the REST of your internet back >_> yeh, like I'm going to buy that bullsh*t....
    Go to your control panel, click on uninstall a program and see if you can find it. That might help. What is this "anti virus" called anyway?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »

Go to your control panel, click on uninstall a program and see if you can find it. That might help. What is this "anti virus" called anyway?

I've tried that >_> I forget the name and honestly I don't want to right now, I'm just calming down enough to think straight lol

My computer is vista, so I have to go to control pannel, then programs and features, but no, as I said before there was no icon at all for said program. Even if I DID remember  the name. I also can't access the task manager *sideglance* I just get log off, switch user, etc, when I do control + Alt + Deleate anymore.

Pluss the near constant Appcrash error from windows explorrer, which is anotheer weird symptom. I'd put screenshots up, but I can't get to my comp long enough to open the damn picture file anyway :l

And get this, the BEST part is it's not just SOME sites that the 'antivirus' blocks, it's ALL sites, EXCEPT paypall, now how the hell some idiot would miss how fishy that is I have no clue. You'd have to be dumb as a post to think that EVERY website on the internet EXEPT *insert online banking sirvice(like paypall) or whatever here* is trying to "attack" your computer after a program installed itself on your computer without your permission in doing so when you weren't even using it >_> yeah seriously, if you fell for something like that...wow...just wow....

I mean the ONLY two websites you can accsess, is the one to BUY that software, which installed itself on YOUR computer without YOU doing anything, and Paypall....seriously...just...yeah...you'd have to have an IQ of like seven or something..lol

Sorry for the bold letters and stuff, but I REALLY hope nobody was supid enough to do that...really, like....how suspicious is that? I'd ask vageta, but that joke is older than some of mine Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: December 17, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »

I've tried that >_> I forget the name and honestly I don't want to right now, I'm just calming down enough to think straight lol

My computer is vista, so I have to go to control pannel, then programs and features, but no, as I said before there was no icon at all for said program. Even if I DID remember  the name. I also can't access the task manager *sideglance* I just get log off, switch user, etc, when I do control + Alt + Deleate anymore.

Pluss the near constant Appcrash error from windows explorrer, which is anotheer weird symptom. I'd put screenshots up, but I can't get to my comp long enough to open the damn picture file anyway :l

And get this, the BEST part is it's not just SOME sites that the 'antivirus' blocks, it's ALL sites, EXCEPT paypall, now how the hell some idiot would miss how fishy that is I have no clue. You'd have to be dumb as a post to think that EVERY website on the internet EXEPT *insert online banking sirvice(like paypall) or whatever here* is trying to "attack" your computer after a program installed itself on your computer without your permission in doing so when you weren't even using it >_> yeah seriously, if you fell for something like that...wow...just wow....

I mean the ONLY two websites you can accsess, is the one to BUY that software, which installed itself on YOUR computer without YOU doing anything, and Paypall....seriously...just...yeah...you'd have to have an IQ of like seven or something..lol

Sorry for the bold letters and stuff, but I REALLY hope nobody was supid enough to do that...really, like....how suspicious is that? I'd ask vageta, but that joke is older than some of mine Tongue
    Try contacting the Windows Support hotline.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »

Try contacting the Windows Support hotline.

lol our quote is getting huge XP
    But actually we're gonna do that tomorrow. We have a friend who's good with computers (he helped me decide what one was best for my 'hobbies' =3 lol ) so we're gonna tallk to him first :l

PS(and ontopic): my trick didn't work for amazing chu, so I guess I'll have to do it the taunt-activated way and see if maybe we can't get it to change depending on damage level? granted it'll be on every move, but only the specials and final smash will be noticably different. Since pikachu is like...sooo lame to make custom animations/attacks for. (what with the tiny little arms and legs lol )

I really only plan on changing the sounds, graphics, and damage flags for most of his moves. So the only problem would be getting the damage system working. Cheesy

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: December 18, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »

Not Quite finished, but tested.

0 Cursor Move
    1 Cursor confirm 1
    2 Cursor Cancel
    3 Buzzer
    4 Snapshot
    5 Menu Pop-up
    6 N/A
    7 Low Quiet Fwip
    8 CSS button Grab
    9 CSS button Place
    A Wifi Timer warning beep
    B N/A
    C N/A
    D N/A
    E N/A
    F N/A
    10 Strange Sound
    11 *Offscreen Hoop sound

*Looped. Needs to be stopped or else it will play forever

Will make a thread when I get to at least 50.

I have a hunch at what the rest of the sounds are from 12 to 4A thanks to the .brsar , but I didn't post it as the rest weren't tested.

Anyway, Perfect Control fox will have a beta hopefully in about 16 hours.

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: December 18, 2010, 03:58:03 AM »

NaruZeldaMaster, so you can't access the internet browser appropriately? Have you tried using another browser? If you have and it still pops up, I suggest downloading ad-aware or malwarebytes. SO MUCH WIN. I HATE VIRUSES. If not, then sowwy ={

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: December 18, 2010, 03:46:15 PM »

OK. Here's an alpha of Perfect Control Fox.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7nddwn1dzaadjv5

Do be aware that this PSA is hard to use and the CPU sucks with him, but it is worthy of the list.

I can beat Onslaught Falcon with him without losing a stock.

More updates soon.

Dotz
    Extreme Kitten

Universal Cosmic Destroyer

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: December 18, 2010, 06:13:57 PM »

perhaps a rule should be made that only complete/nearly complete psas can be added.

This is the greatest sig in the world.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: December 18, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

There's a REASON I didn't upload it on Brawlvault yet.
    When I want it added, I'd put it on BV.
    The link is simple for feedback on what it is so far.

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: December 19, 2010, 02:29:35 AM »

OK. Here's an alpha of Perfect Control Fox.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7nddwn1dzaadjv5

Do be aware that this PSA is hard to use and the CPU sucks with him, but it is worthy of the list.

I can beat Onslaught Falcon with him without losing a stock.

More updates soon.

Lookin forward to testing it out =D

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25
    Print
    Jump to: