Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: Official *Project Zero* Thread (STILL NOW HIRING) (ACT NOW!)  (Read 45074 times)
Psycho Philia
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: February 11, 2011, 07:52:12 AM »

It will probably be completed, but don't expect this project to be completed then released before a long time. I'm not complaining at all, but these are the facts, they don't have enough persons to help with this project, so I suppose it will take much more time.... So, you'll have to be patient.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: February 11, 2011, 04:02:28 PM »

It will probably be completed, but don't expect this project to be completed then released before a long time. I'm not complaining at all, but these are the facts, they don't have enough persons to help with this project, so I suppose it will take much more time.... So, you'll have to be patient.

You got a hole-in-one right there.

Only Nuke and I are the known active people on this project, IWasaPerson is helping us, but he hasn't spoken a word since the last time he contacted me.

That and College and other things have taken my attention (as well as a lack of motivation to finish any animations) and I also have side projects not related to the project I'm focusing on.

It'll be a while before we get much more done, as much as I hate to say it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: February 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM »

As for why I haven't said anything, busy college is busy. And I just got my Wii back last week fortunately. I was waiting to hear your input on the anim I did but otherwise I've had to focus on a lot of other stuff.

Long story short, I'm going to get back to work on this but I'm almost in the exact same boat as Velen. I've been working on fixing the animations that were done for Shark's community pack (the falling animations and a couple of other ones iirc) since they fit the 1/11th sized model and not the resized one.

So yeah, I'm not dead. But it's still going to be a long time before anything really progresses.

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: February 11, 2011, 05:34:06 PM »

Progress at your time, you're the ones who make this Psa, so take all the time you want if you want to improve it or to work on it according your free time and besides if you feel well to work on it, it is useless to work on something when you don't feel you're going to do something. It will take time, sure, but if the Psa is good at the final, this is all that is important, this is the same thing for a video game that is in development and which will be sold when it is finished.

It is true for some persons it can be raging to wait too long, but I suppose we all have to be patient, like you, because it is matter of patience to make Psa too.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: February 13, 2011, 12:13:10 PM »

One extremely minor update: I finished making JumpF.

I'll try to limit myself to attempting 1 animation a day so as to not fall behind in classes. Maybe attempting more than one on weekends if I can find the time (assuming I finish one).

So just know the project is not dead, but it's just going through the expected slow phase.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: February 13, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »

Well as long as you have a steady plan no one will be worried. as much as I am anxious, we wouldnt want crappy animations now would we?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: February 14, 2011, 12:26:40 PM »

I've decided to re-write and revamp the moveset. I feel this current moveset doesn't match Zero at all. Sure, he punches and kicks, but what is Zero really known for? His Command Arts. That's what. I won't make every single move involve the Saber, but the Saber will be the Moveset's main focus (don't worry, he will still use the Buster).

This revamp will also focus on Zero's non-elemental Command Arts from all the games he appears in. However, saber techniques from MMX4-6 will mainly remain out of the moveset for the sake of keeping it differentiated it from Eldrian's Zero PSA. He will also have some original attacks (meaning not from any of the games) if I cannot find a suitable move for a part of the PSA.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:42:48 PM by Velen » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: February 14, 2011, 12:39:44 PM »

Maybe you can make use him his other weapons too like his rod, his shield, or his double rod that are attached on his arms, I don't remember the name. I don't suggest the Z knuckle, it would probably be hard to have a true function with it. Of course, if you use these other weapons, there will be less moves that involve them than the buster or the saber.

It is a good thing that the saber is not involved all the time, it is one of Zero's favourite weapon of course, but it is not his only way to fight of course.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: February 14, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »

Maybe you can make use him his other weapons too like his rod, his shield, or his double rod that are attached on his arms, I don't remember the name. I don't suggest the Z knuckle, it would probably be hard to have a true function with it. Of course, if you use these other weapons, there will be less moves that involve them than the buster or the saber.

It is a good thing that the saber is not involved all the time, it is one of Zero's favourite weapon of course, but it is not his only way to fight of course.

There is only one problem: This moveset is meant to represent MMX Zero only. The D-Glaive is a possible weapon because of having his Saber as an article, but Zero only has two techniques that involve it, and we don't have a substitute model for the T-Breaker handy (unless someone vertextures it), and the K-Knuckle would also have to be Vertextured as an article. (If we wanted it that is).

The main reason is because, when it comes to techniques, the most techniques he has in MMX are either with his Saber, or his fists and feet. So that will redetermine the main bulk of the moveset's focus, and because the Saber has the most techniques, it will be the main focus (which fists and feet being minor).
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:54:29 PM by Velen » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: February 15, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »

Oh! I see! No problem, if this is a MMX Zero, of course it can't involve the weapons I said. I fully understand don't worry!

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: February 15, 2011, 07:45:06 AM »

Will he still have any elemental attacks, or is this going to be all about the combos? And does this mean you will be changing the Final Smash as well?

EDIT:by the way, what kind of buster is zero going to have anyway. what game does it resemble?
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:57:32 AM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: February 15, 2011, 10:40:21 AM »

Will he still have any elemental attacks, or is this going to be all about the combos? And does this mean you will be changing the Final Smash as well?

EDIT:by the way, what kind of buster is zero going to have anyway. what game does it resemble?

The Final Smash was never fully decided upon. I'm going to try to focus this moveset on move combinations, yes.

For example, he can perform his D-Tilt out of an Initial Dash to perform a sliding kick, and nearly all of his attacks will have one or two follow up moves (meaning that you either press A again, or another button after the first attack to initiate another attack that can either benefit or hinder Zero depending on the move.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: February 15, 2011, 05:46:05 PM »

The Final Smash was never fully decided upon. I'm going to try to focus this moveset on move combinations, yes.

For example, he can perform his D-Tilt out of an Initial Dash to perform a sliding kick, and nearly all of his attacks will have one or two follow up moves (meaning that you either press A again, or another button after the first attack to initiate another attack that can either benefit or hinder Zero depending on the move.
    So with all these combos, you ARE considering the fast that you should probably make the attacks weaker then normal attacks because they combo up right?
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:51:39 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: February 15, 2011, 06:02:39 PM »

So with all these combos, you ARE considering the fast that you should probably make the attacks weaker then normal attacks because they combo up right?

Yes, either that or I make them standard strength.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #134 on: February 15, 2011, 07:15:07 PM »

What do you mean standard? Was zero originally going to be like as strong as ganondorf?
    « Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:20:31 PM by lYIaXeD OuT » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
    Print
    Jump to: