Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???

Hello everyone, and welcome to my pile of edited mesh AKA... My vertex thread! Now it's got a new look to it, but in the end SHOULD be more pleasing to the eyes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(Clicking any of the pictures below leads to their respective Brawlvault links!)



Enjoy!

it's enough good for your first vertex but ...

why the shades are stretched-to-hell ?  :srs:

Good job for a first!
Dhargen never released his >_>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It looks alright for a first attempt. The shades seem to be stretched downward way too much, however, and I think you should fix it for a v2.

dhragen should release his imo

December 13, 2010, 09:12:55 PM #4 Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 10:36:55 PM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: wiikness on December 13, 2010, 06:30:15 PM
It looks alright for a first attempt. The shades seem to be stretched downward way too much, however, and I think you should fix it for a v2.

dhragen should release his imo

I actually want to redo his shades too. I might have to sacrifice the actual shaping of them though to avoid more nose stretching.

Thank you all for your constructive criticism! I will be releasing a V2 in the future... (Unless dhragen releases his Boshi before I'm done with mine.)

UPDATE: Should I just make his shades like this...



Any other way I try seems to stretch his nose to gargantuan proportions and I know how we all feel about that...



I love your Boshi vertex hack, but like everyone else said, the "shades" are not doing it for me.

The new preview you posted looks good though.


Nice boshi texture/vertex it came out nicely.

Wife:
Star-stella

Children:
GreenThunda
Victory Badguy
2DaMax92

1 days till my birthday.

The new shades do look better, but you should try to make the edges a bit rounder. Boshi's shades aren't that pointy.
Good luck with him.


I'm probably going to be releasing my revamped Boshi tomorrow... Here's a couple quick Brawlbox previews for now:

               

8)                                                 ;D

maybe u could ewdit his feet a bit more, and also his spike thing on the neck, u should give him actual spikes

Quote from: jokekid on December 17, 2010, 03:43:50 PM
maybe u could ewdit his feet a bit more, and also his spike thing on the neck, u should give him actual spikes

I've tried to edit that collar but I just can't quite grasp how I can get that to work just yet.

On a much lighter note, Boshi V2 has been released! (Go to the first post where I updated my Brawlvault link...)