Legendary Super Mario's Pile of Mesh! (Tiptup preview on last post and OP...)

Started by Legendary Super Mario, December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

How do you guys like my new OP?

MvC3 font FTW!
That's pretty good!
It's ok... I guess.
WORST OP EVER!
^Option 4 is a lie!^
What's an OP???
Damn this poll is hard...

Bowletta you've been working on for a while now, I think it's about time you finish it ;o

First will X-23 use DMN's texture? If so good weed is good.

Conker has been needing to be made for a while now.

Shao Kahn would be THE SHI, but definitely a challenge.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 17, 2011, 06:33:23 AM
Damn this poll is hard...

Bowletta you've been working on for a while now, I think it's about time you finish it ;o

First will X-23 use DMN's texture? If so good weed is good.

Conker has been needing to be made for a while now.

Shao Kahn would be THE SHI, but definitely a challenge.

All of what you say is true. Now, I have some tiny replies to with those statements... lol.

I might wait for VILE's Vertex Box to be updated with the auto-patcher before I tackle the Bowletta vertex again though. Patching Bowser's horns is the WORST!

Conker is in DIRE NEED of a vertex... I wouldn't be surprised if he won this poll to be quite honest.

Shao Kahn is one of my all time video game bosses and after finally beating the 300th Challenge today... I think there should have been more to the reward you get for doing so. So I might just have to make a model of him for Brawl someday to make up for that... :laugh:

P.S. X-23 will most definitely be using DMN's texture... ;) inb4 I made her model already... if you want her sooner, go and vote X-23 over at DMN's texture thread! trololol






Quote from: Puraidou on May 18, 2011, 07:52:54 AM
I fixed that xD

...and then some other people tied it again!

If those 2 are still tied by the end of this, There WILL be a tie breaker.

So... I guess there won't be a tie breaker after all. (I found some of my old work I already did to Bowletta so YAY!)

Bowletta WINS!  :nazo:

P.S. I made some better Moka pics for my OP...  ;) (unless you already saw them yesterday!)

Bowletta time!

I'm excited for this.

You already started, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

hope patching goes well with bowletta, you should show teasers throughout. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 21, 2011, 12:15:54 AM
Bowletta time!

I'm excited for this.

You already started, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Well... After looking at the previous model I made, the mouth looked REALLY weird. So I decided the best thing to do would to be start it again from scratch.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 21, 2011, 12:21:56 AM
hope patching goes well with bowletta, you should show teasers throughout. ;)

Luckily for me... the body seems to only take one patch. (I barely edited it though... I just wanted to see how annoying it would be in the long run.) My tiny teaser is down below...

P.S. itty bitty progress is progress! (I'm slowly working on the chest... lol)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, when I am done making the boobz on Bowser, would you guys like to me to release a normal Bowser with boobz as well?

May 24, 2011, 05:41:21 AM #147 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:07:36 AM by Legendary Super Mario
Good news...

Bowletta's chest modeling is 100% finished. I did the best I could with such few vertices to work with... ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P.S. New poll has been added... ;) oo

Boobies! Can't wait to see more.

Also, you should add those textures from your first model onto this one ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 24, 2011, 05:56:58 AM
Boobies! Can't wait to see more.

Also, you should add those textures from your first model onto this one ;o

I will most definitely do that for the next preview... ;)