Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Just thought I'd ask.......What do you think of Metroid Other M??
It's good. I didn't have any problems with the story or how Samus was portrayed.
I liked the game but I didn't like the way that Samus was portrayed.
I hated it. They made Samus into a whiny little girl.
I hate other M because Samus showed human emotion. I hate human emotion.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35
Author Topic: Sol Sanctum- Daily Updates- M:OM Samus FINAL Powersuit Preview  (Read 180723 times)
Mochtroid127
Mega Kitten

No one man could have all that POWER!

• Awards PC Core Gamer 128-bit Pro Gamer Active Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #405 on: July 13, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »

AWESOME! Finally something I can put on Shiek other than Gerudos. :D

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »

The Space Pirate didn't turn out to my liking, but I appreciate the compliments.

There is a new poll up.

I found a request for SubZero on Captain Falcon last night and I'm going to be doing it before the MP2 Space Pirate. It should be pretty easy.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: July 14, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »

The Space Pirate didn't turn out to my liking, but I appreciate the compliments.

There is a new poll up.

I found a request for SubZero on Captain Falcon last night and I'm going to be doing it before the MP2 Space Pirate. It should be pretty easy.

Nice way into tricking us. XD

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #408 on: July 15, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »

Not truly a preview, but I have a video of me working on Sub-Zero (c.falcon).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgEVuB3JMYU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgEVuB3JMYU</a>

I started on it yesterday. The arms, chest and part of the belt have been finished. I also removed the kneepads.
    I'm going to record every part of this project. They'll serve as a highspeed tutorial of sorts I guess.

This evening I'll start on the face/helmet.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2011, 12:46:11 AM »

2nd video of Sub-Zero.
    This time I vertexed the helmet and face. Then fixed the eyes and finished the boots.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUwiMgItxM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUwiMgItxM</a>

I'll be doing the texture next.
    So I should have an actual preview out by tomorrow for those of you interested.

-

Metroid Prime 2 Pirate will be started as soon as this is finished.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »

Sub-Zero has been released.

You can find it here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20646&Moderated=All

My screen capturing program messed up the last two parts of my video. So I uninstalled it and tried another free one, and this one left me with a corrupted .avi. So that plan ended badly.

Why had no one even attempted a good Sub-Zero yet? There are two unbelievably bad textures in the vault, but that's it.
    Now he just needs a psa moveset.

-

MP2 Space Pirate is next. I can't put it off any longer. Sveta will be after it I suppose.

Sir
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: July 17, 2011, 04:00:09 PM »

Which version of the 3 sub-zeros are the pictures from?

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #412 on: July 17, 2011, 04:04:51 PM »

The Neutral one. I should probably add that to the description.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #413 on: July 18, 2011, 01:55:42 PM »

I started on the MP2 Pirate but my 3DSmax started doing weird stuff so I had to save and exit it. I didn't start back after that. The chest looks like it's going to be pretty difficult.
    I managed to find a texture rip from MP2 so I might be able to use it to speed up the texturing.

I also did some work on one of my old hacks. I'll release the updated version of it a little later.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #414 on: July 18, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »

Aw man, I can't wait for this.

The Zebesian looks great, it's a shame it hasn't gotten that many downloads. /:

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #415 on: July 20, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »

Aw man, I can't wait for this.

The Zebesian looks great, it's a shame it hasn't gotten that many downloads. /:

None of my hacks since my return have gotten any attention at all. Some of them were released in the middle of night and were pushed off the front page by the time everyone woke up. While a few more of them were released on the same day as hacks by Aafyre/Beyond so that might have had something to do with it too.

Looks like someone might be making a psa for Sub-Zero so it might get some attention after it gets finished.

-

I've been playing too much minecraft and the MP2:E pirate has gone neglected for the last few days.

I managed to finish the body and blade arm tonight though. The model rip helped a bit.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #416 on: July 20, 2011, 06:59:44 PM »

None of my hacks since my return have gotten any attention at all. Some of them were released in the middle of night and were pushed off the front page by the time everyone woke up. While a few more of them were released on the same day as hacks by Aafyre/Beyond so that might have had something to do with it too.

Looks like someone might be making a psa for Sub-Zero so it might get some attention after it gets finished.

-

I've been playing too much minecraft and the MP2:E pirate has gone neglected for the last few days.

I managed to finish the body and blade arm tonight though. The model rip helped a bit.

What a pity. /:

Your stuff definitely is worthy of getting more attention, and I'm not saying that because of the Metroid fanservice you're handing out right now.

Aggron showed me that.

Anyway, I hope you don't lose hope. Just keep in mind that you won't always get a billion downloads.

Unless you make a Shadow hack.

Which I don't recommend you doing. Im srs here

Aafyre
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Featured KCMM Veteran Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: July 20, 2011, 07:46:43 PM »

Your Sub-Zero is one of the main reasons I'm really interested in seeing him get a PSA. Now that there are two epic versions of him to choose from (yours and JohnLCB's), it makes his potential moveset even cooler (pun intended Smiley). It's looking pretty likely that he'll win my poll so hopefully then this will get the attention an awesome hack like this deserves.

Weyard
    Holy Kitten

« Reply #418 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:35 PM »

They all seem to be struggling to get over 20 downloads :/

-

Sonic, FF7, and Anime are still owning the community even after all these years. It's so disgusting to me. After a presentable Shadow/Goku/Sephiroth were made, that should have been it. It should have ended there. They should have moved on to other characters. Everyone and their grandma doesn't need to redo/revamp it. Making miniscule changes and reuploading it. Again and again for years and years.

My thoughts on each:

I hate the Sonic series in general so Shadow isn't happening at any point. Sonic Adventure 2 was the only one I even remotely enjoyed.

The first wii one...secret rings or whatever it was called sealed the deal. I am never buying/playing another Sonic game because of it. I can't believe I payed for that piece of [censored] in the first place. From what I've heard, the latest games weren't much better

FF7:

I'm in the select group of people who played it before it became the Emo Sensation that it is today. I see it's value weighed against all of the other FF titles and feel that it isn't up to par.
    FF4, 6, and 9 are the masterpieces, yet so few realize it.
    I don't particularly like any of the characters from it, and most of them have already been made.

Anime characters:

DBZ is the only anime I ever cared for. However all of the important characters have already been made. Once again, everyone and their grandma doesn't need to make their own version of Goku, or every single SS level. Each with it's own psa. It's ridiculous. After the good Goku on C.Falcon, the Goku hacks should have ended or at least declined. But nope, we get more of them everyday.

-

I'll keep at it until the MP2 Pirate is finished. Then maybe do a few more hacks, then I'll probably be done. There should be enough info on SSB4 by then to direct my interest there.  I don't want to imagine how far downhill this community will have gone by that time. The Sonic-related hacks have calmed down considerably, but the DBZ hacks are taking over now.

Hopefully by the time people start hacking SSB4, the new Sonic/FF7/anime hacks will be less numerous and more interesting hacks will take the top stage.

-

Thanks Aafyre. I saw that a few minutes ago.

His moveset would probably be one of the easiest out of those in your poll. I had been wanting an ice psa on Captain Falcon for a while anyway.

I was thinking about trying to make one of his newer versions after I finish up my current projects. I could use in-game textures and end up with a much better product. I already have his texture from MK: Deception laying around on my desktop.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #419 on: July 20, 2011, 08:19:49 PM »

I'll keep at it until the MP2 Pirate is finished. Then maybe do a few more hacks, then I'll probably be done.

Do what you gotta do, man.

I've learned a long time ago that this community has a voracious appetite for anime hacks and the like, and it is difficult to appease that appetite.

The only thing that you can do, in the end.... is do it for yourself.

So if you feel as though your hacking career is coming to a close, I wont try to stop you. All I can say is that I personally have enjoyed your hacks, and I hope that you have enjoyed making them.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 35
    Print
    Jump to: