Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AkaDarkZeroRmx on December 30, 2012, 05:13:05 PM
Does this program is faulty? Are you trying to import the model can not be added Blaze metallic textures and facial expressions as the game freezes. I'm not sure, but I think it's for the number of vertex, this model have a lot of vertex, am I correct?
ur probably doing something wrong
the model import section of this program has no major bugs/issues

I've got a problem with PAT0 editing in v0.67b. Whenever I try to add entries to basebgM in MenSelmapPreview.PAT0, it clobbers all the PAT0 entries that come after it (lambert113, pasted__stnameM, etc.) This makes it impossible to add names/images to the SSS. :(

Quote from: libertyernie on December 31, 2012, 02:01:21 AM
I've got a problem with PAT0 editing in v0.67b. Whenever I try to add entries to basebgM in MenSelmapPreview.PAT0, it clobbers all the PAT0 entries that come after it (lambert113, pasted__stnameM, etc.) This makes it impossible to add names/images to the SSS. :(
cause in bb 67b, its all buggy. its fixed in bb 68
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I will really love the REF rebuild <3

do you think I can Betatest REF part once it's complete?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: DSX8 on December 31, 2012, 02:18:05 AM
cause in bb 67b, its all buggy. its fixed in bb 68
Should I wait for .68 to come out then?

Yo Black Jax did you ever have a chance to look into swapping uv's between different polygons/objs?
I would sure love to get perfect hand textures everytime i use some brawls characters hands because their fingers are already rigged....


Happy New Year! ^_^

hey BJ...
would you happen to have any notes on the REL module format??

the pointers and class referencing in the SDK code keep me from understanding it...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

January 01, 2013, 04:58:45 AM #13073 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:05:20 PM by Eternal Yoshi
CHR0 convert to FBX
If only it was finished/released.....

Happy new year BTW.

Post Merge: January 01, 2013, 06:05:20 PM

About the Animation_Exporter script.....

I did a test with Marth's model by making a rough animation with it in 3ds Max. It seemed to export fine.....

Hoever, I noticed a bug with it. When I looked at the animation in BB, something was incorrect about it.
When I looked in the .txt files, it turns out that none of the Keyframes for LLegJ are in the .txt file.....

Everything else was fine and in order on BB. As for in game, It looks like as it does in BB.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 01, 2013, 04:58:45 AM
CHR0 convert to FBX
If only it was finished/released.....

Happy new year BTW.

Post Merge: January 01, 2013, 06:05:20 PM

About the Animation_Exporter script.....

I did a test with Marth's model by making a rough animation with it in 3ds Max. It seemed to export fine.....

Hoever, I noticed a bug with it. When I looked at the animation in BB, something was incorrect about it.
When I looked in the .txt files, it turns out that none of the Keyframes for LLegJ are in the .txt file.....

Everything else was fine and in order on BB. As for in game, It looks like as it does in BB.
thats the bress viewer there is used for convert the chr0 animetions to 3ds max but its bad to use anyway and needed update
i already posted about it why it needs a update
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: libertyernie on December 31, 2012, 02:01:21 AM
I've got a problem with PAT0 editing in v0.67b. Whenever I try to add entries to basebgM in MenSelmapPreview.PAT0, it clobbers all the PAT0 entries that come after it (lambert113, pasted__stnameM, etc.) This makes it impossible to add names/images to the SSS. :(

Try expanding all PAT entries before making an edit.
When editing basebgM also expand base_vactor, lambert113, and all the pasted_ entries and then make your edit.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: Mr.MW on December 31, 2012, 07:40:05 PM
Yo Black Jax did you ever have a chance to look into swapping uv's between different polygons/objs?
I would sure love to get perfect hand textures everytime i use some brawls characters hands because their fingers are already rigged....
I don't think you can do that, the two objects would need to have the same amount of vertices, wouldn't they?

January 02, 2013, 06:56:57 AM #13077 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 07:42:12 AM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
Quote from: Mr.MW on December 30, 2012, 05:35:24 PM
ur probably doing something wrong
the model import section of this program has no major bugs/issues

I'm not sure about that, every time I import a model (such as Blaze from Generations over Sonic, MMD of Korra over ZSS or MMD of dark magician girl over Zelda), I do not know what happens, this problem is I have since formatted my machine (as Blaze over Sonic as I have before). I think that's the number of vertices, I think so many, I'm sure, by the way, I have 3ds max 2013 and 2011, but use 2011 as in 2013 can not import anything. It has more RAM and video card from before the problem. When I star the game freezes.

MMD models generally have a [censored] ton of vertices so yeah, that's probably your problem.
Did you optimize the models, separate objects by material and rig them over the original character's bones?

January 02, 2013, 10:30:06 PM #13079 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:31:13 PM by AkaDarkZeroRmx
Yes, I do all, but I don't know what happens, before my machine formatted I rig Rin Kagamine over Sheik, and I can play with a bad rig (the reason for I rig Korra newly). But I have oter problem, when I rig Blaze generations is good in all until I I named bones to objects to change their face, eyes, etc. the game freezes when I changed run into SpecialHi, when I pit metal textures, the game freezes to start the game.
PS: I replace normal materials because the materials are combined (for example, the textures of her shoes are in her body, etc)
PS2: I used the pmd and detach scripts from the BlackJack's video.