Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on March 07, 2013, 08:12:33 PM
Because it's better than being a dumbass.
Gotta give it to ya there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That aside, can we vertex the MDL0s that aren't Brawl? (Such as Mario Kart, Tales of Symphonia, etc)

I dunno if I'll have vertex moving ready for v0.68.
Rigging works great though; saves fine.

Quote from: Keroro on March 08, 2013, 01:29:59 AM
That aside, can we vertex the MDL0s that aren't Brawl? (Such as Mario Kart, Tales of Symphonia, etc)

Why wouldn't you be able to?

I dunno about that. Last time I tried on both Naruto CoNR and Sonic Colors Brawlbox froze when I tried to save it. Same with Link in Skyward Sword. (Although Link and his fancy controls might call for a specialized BRRES, making this the exception)

It's been a while though. I might need to try again.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 08, 2013, 01:51:24 AM
I dunno about that. Last time I tried on both Naruto CoNR and Sonic Colors Brawlbox froze when I tried to save it. Same with Link in Skyward Sword. (Although Link and his fancy controls might call for a specialized BRRES, making this the exception)

It's been a while though. I might need to try again.

What are you talking about.
Vertex moving doesn't even save and the version on the Google Code svn is already outdated.

My mistake actually. Vertexing should work. Importing new models was failing.

My bad.


Quote from: Spex130 on March 08, 2013, 02:08:36 AM
My mistake actually. Vertexing should work. Importing new models was failing.

My bad.

Well don't bother telling me about bugs in the non-final copy, cuz chances are I already know/knew about them and have most likely already fixed them. Like that importing problem. And no, vertexing doesn't currently work. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 08, 2013, 02:17:19 AM
Well don't bother telling me about bugs in the non-final copy, cuz chances are I already know/knew about them and have most likely already fixed them. Like that importing problem. And no, vertexing doesn't currently work. :P

No worries. This importing problem was maybe two versions ago? It's been a while since I tried. I haven't really tried vertex moving on anything either. It should just eventually work, in theory.

Speaking of importing though, would .68 be able to handle saving to BRRES that come from random MDL0-using games?


Quote from: Spex130 on March 08, 2013, 02:20:05 AM
No worries. This importing problem was maybe two versions ago? It's been a while since I tried. I haven't really tried vertex moving on anything either. It should just eventually work, in theory.

Speaking of importing though, would .68 be able to handle saving to BRRES that come from random MDL0-using games?
always has been able to since BB67... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Spex130 on March 08, 2013, 02:20:05 AM
No worries. This importing problem was maybe two versions ago? It's been a while since I tried. I haven't really tried vertex moving on anything either. It should just eventually work, in theory.

Speaking of importing though, would .68 be able to handle saving to BRRES that come from random MDL0-using games?
Quote from: DSX8 on March 08, 2013, 02:21:18 AM
always has been able to since BB67... xD

yiiiep



Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 08, 2013, 03:09:49 AM
I have no idea.

Huh. I probably should've checked beforehand. Wouldn't have needed to ask.

Seems that, yes, it's still broken. Importing Pit's bow after exporting brings it in backwards.

If you export THAT and import it though, it comes out fine. So I guess you don't have to fix it?


Quote from: Spex130 on March 08, 2013, 03:18:41 AM
Huh. I probably should've checked beforehand. Wouldn't have needed to ask.

Seems that, yes, it's still broken. Importing Pit's bow after exporting brings it in backwards.

If you export THAT and import it though, it comes out fine. So I guess you don't have to fix it?

Sounds like the same problem as normals...

Good thing it doesn't rotate it a radian, or you'd have to export and import it 2*Pi times, whatever that is :P