Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 05, 2013, 11:36:15 PM
Can you send one? I'm just shocked that doing nothing to code could break it. lmao
This can happen surprisingly often. And there's no way to catch it before releases, sadly D:

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I fixed the BRSTM problem.
Now I'm not sure how the code I changed worked before. :P


hey bb... 1 thing i noticed... u cant see the loop, or the frame count for anything, like the srt0, chr0, and scn0.. maybe the others too. i just noticed tjat
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8-sama on June 06, 2013, 03:23:12 AM
hey bb... 1 thing i noticed... u cant see the loop, or the frame count for anything, like the srt0, chr0, and scn0.. maybe the others too. i just noticed tjat

wow you're right
fixed

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 06, 2013, 03:25:51 AM
wow you're right
fixed
lol good :vyse:
idk y no1 (or even me) ever noticed that earlier.. ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

In Windows 7 32-bit I cant edit the bones or vertex the model =( I installed .NET 4.5 E but nothing!
Please fix this =(

Audio playback is now supported for THPs.
The only remaining problem is keeping the audio and video in perfect sync.

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on June 06, 2013, 08:21:40 AM
In Windows 7 32-bit I cant edit the bones or vertex the model =( I installed .NET 4.5 E but nothing!
Please fix this =(

a. An Answer
b. An Answer
c. An Answer
d. An Answer

e. Not Enough Information

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on June 06, 2013, 08:21:40 AM
In Windows 7 32-bit I cant edit the bones or vertex the model =( I installed .NET 4.5 E but nothing!
Please fix this =(

Could you specify the error/bug you encountered?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 04, 2013, 01:39:26 AM
So does BB v0.68c still corrupt sonic colors SCN0?
It does very much so. They corrupt when you resave the brres file.
Anyways, Brawlbox broke for me. Models import like a piece of garbage. Bones are warped into oblivion, making me unable to make model hacks.
Here's a DAE exported from BB:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jjwok

I'm using Windows 7 64bit with Net Framework 4 updated and installed.
It's really been bugging me for months.

you can always use the older and working versions for you no?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2013, 05:39:44 PM
you can always use the older and working versions for you no?
It doesn't matter which version I'm using, it happened to me when I got my new PC.

This is your problem:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What language is your system locale?


And can somebody send me a Colors BRRES with an SCN0 in it?

June 08, 2013, 06:29:05 PM #14712 Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:31:51 PM by thegameexplorer
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 08, 2013, 05:59:37 PM
This is your problem:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What language is your system locale?


And can somebody send me a Colors BRRES with an SCN0 in it?
My locale is Dutch
Here's Sonics' brres found in Player_Sonic.arc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6p7btj
I too have modded Sonic Colors and had the exact same problems.

Quote from: thegameexplorer on June 08, 2013, 06:29:05 PM
My locale is Dutch
Here's Sonics' brres found in Player_Sonic.arc
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6p7btj
I too have modded Sonic Colors and had the exact same problems.

Well that explains it.

I'm adding culture invariant stuff to the exporter. I'll send you a build to test later.

Thanks for the brres.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 08, 2013, 06:35:43 PM
Well that explains it.

I'm adding culture invariant stuff to the exporter. I'll send you a build to test later.

Thanks for the brres.
No problem.
Also, I think the Sonic Colors vertex bug has something to do with the MDL0 themselves, considering swapping Eggman's MDL0 over Sonic's MDL0 doesn't have that problem at all.