Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


In Brawlbox (v0.68d), what is with the white lines all over the character (and a stage)?
Nintendo rules!


Hey BJ, some files in Skyward Sword crash BrawlBox, do you want me to send them to you?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE


i want da outline shader....
shaders in preview will be cool

Whatever happened to moveset editing?
"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax

Quote from: Ghoti on June 26, 2013, 06:43:11 AM
Whatever happened to moveset editing?
It was moved to Ikarus, a program that is indev. If you need to PSA, use BrawlBox .67 and lower, or use Project Smash Attack.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Whats the difference between OpaMaterial and XluMaterial?

I made a semi-transparent material, but it only appears under XluMaterials, while the others appear under OpaMaterial.

When I choose the Xlu material, I can't deselect the Opa Material that the original object used, causing a crash when I save.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 27, 2013, 12:04:11 AM
Whats the difference between OpaMaterial and XluMaterial?

I made a semi-transparent material, but it only appears under XluMaterials, while the others appear under OpaMaterial.

Turns out objects can have up to two materials: one that's transparent, and one that's opaque. I have no idea how it uses two at a time but Xlu means transparent and Opa means opaque.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 27, 2013, 12:04:11 AM
When I choose the Xlu material, I can't deselect the Opa Material that the original object used, causing a crash when I save.

wat

If I have 2 materials selected on one object, BrawlBox crashes.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 27, 2013, 12:15:36 AM
If I have 2 materials selected on one object, BrawlBox crashes.

my reaction: "ok... oh yeah he's right, I can't remove the material from the object. Fixed. And now let's remove it and sa- AND it crashed"

I'll try to fix it


Mini-bug-report.

.68d is getting rather "owned" by bone mods.

It crashes with Marth if I try to add the TransN to the Next-Up. Just a note, I tried with .68c and .67. .68c failed while .67 did fine.


Quote from: Spex130 on June 27, 2013, 11:09:41 AM
Mini-bug-report.

.68d is getting rather "owned" by bone mods.

It crashes with Marth if I try to add the TransN to the Next-Up. Just a note, I tried with .68c and .67. .68c failed while .67 did fine.
had that issue too, even with stages.. moving certain bones, and saving causes BB to crash and give no error report.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady