Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so your doing the stuff that has less votes first? xD thats fine by me i really want rel editing to make stages have hitboxes mostly :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 10:49:50 PM
so your doing the stuff that has less votes first? xD thats fine by me i really want rel editing to make stages have hitboxes mostly :P

Did I not just say
Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 10:41:05 PMEverything else on the poll is progressing well too but I can't really show raw code as previews

unless you really want that

How do I show previews of a tristripper?

Quote from: Segtendo on July 31, 2013, 10:44:29 PM
dafuq

dafuq

Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 10:53:07 PM
Did I not just say
How do I show previews of a tristripper?

dafuq
well before and after shots of a model with reduced textures and filesize?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2013, 10:55:30 PM
well before and after shots of a model with reduced textures and filesize?

That's boring

July 31, 2013, 11:03:06 PM #15049 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:37:10 PM by DSX8-sama
Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 10:53:07 PM
How do I show previews of a tristripper?

dafuq
by showing the MDL0 header.. same model, 1 not being imported with tristripper, and the other with tristripper o.o

edit: dang didnt know i was ninja'd by carnage x_x
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 10:57:31 PM
That's boring

Boring, but the more... patient(can't find the right word here) members here would appreciate a before and after on size so far. At least one pic of progress would be nice and serve as proof that progress was made.....

Or you can release that cube test model before and after.

Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 10:41:05 PM

Everything else on the poll is progressing well too but I can't really show raw code as previews

unless you really want that

No, but a information on when you think you can completed this new version, yes.  r)

*ungrateful ON*

Or a hotfix on the V68d about the OpaMaterial issues...

*ungrateful OFF*

Take your time, i have still a lot of work to do on my hack anyways.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 31, 2013, 11:33:02 PM
Boring, but the more... patient(can't find the right word here) members here would appreciate a before and after on size so far. At least one pic of progress would be nice and serve as proof that progress was made.....

Or you can release that cube test model before and after.

This is all under the assumption that the code I've written actually works overall, no matter how poorly.
Unfortunately it doesn't. I'm not a miracle worker.

Here's the only proof of progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My code is super short and doesn't work because my algorithm is dumb.

Quote from: Novarek on July 31, 2013, 11:46:02 PM
a hotfix on the V68d about the OpaMaterial issues...
.-.
I thought I fixed this in v0.68d.

July 31, 2013, 11:58:19 PM #15053 Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:59:18 PM by Novarek
Quote from: Young Lad on July 31, 2013, 11:53:05 PM

I thought I fixed this in v0.68d.

Apparently no, i cannot make the box of the OpaMaterial empty, even if i have a XluMaterial set.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on July 31, 2013, 11:58:19 PM
Apparently no, i cannot make the box of the OpaMaterial empty, even if i have a XluMaterial set.

Download it again and try, because it works.
You probably didn't download the updated version (see the title of this topic).

August 01, 2013, 12:10:23 AM #15055 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:15:24 AM by Novarek
Quote from: Young Lad on August 01, 2013, 12:08:31 AM
Download it again and try, because it works.
You probably didn't download the updated version (see the title of this topic).

Ah it's probably that, omw.

EDIT : it's work and now i love you !  :af2:

Thanks.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on August 01, 2013, 12:10:23 AM
Ah it's probably that, omw.

EDIT : it's work and now i love you !  :af2:

you're welcome

sounds like someone's havin fun >.>
you doin OK there BJ? lol

I've got some good news for ya
I'm currently typing this message from my very own compy :3
you know what that means right?

... of course you do, but I can't do it until I get the rest of my crap installed first :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on August 01, 2013, 05:40:37 AM
I've got some good news for ya
I'm currently typing this message from my very own compy :3
Congratulations
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol segtendo you don't get it XD
that was the first post I had made from a compy here in nearly 4 years.
(all that other time I had been using my wii or a phone)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.