Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TravixMan on October 13, 2013, 08:17:31 PM
It rotates like that even when I check "Do not change". 

Alright. Will fix.

Wait, BB69 as eaerly as tomorrow? That's pretty darn cool.

Q: I attempt to vertex edit Fox's face objects in BB, but it always saves the last face I edit on to the others (IE, all Fox faces have open eyes). Has this been addressed in 68d or is my laptop not the problem?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 13, 2013, 08:31:29 PM
Q: I attempt to vertex edit Fox's face objects in BB, but it always saves the last face I edit on to the others (IE, all Fox faces have open eyes). Has this been addressed in 68d or is my laptop not the problem?

That's odd. I'll look into it.

Not sure if I'll be able to release it today, actually. My time sort of ran away from me.

Does anybody think it would be cool to have a GIF to brres converter? Like, something that takes all the frames in a GIF, imports them as textures and creates a PAT0 to play them in order? I think that would be really neato.

Quote from: baLCKJaCKS98 on October 14, 2013, 12:19:20 AM
That's odd. I'll look into it.

Not sure if I'll be able to release it today, actually. My time sort of ran away from me.

Does anybody think it would be cool to have a GIF to brres converter? Like, something that takes all the frames in a GIF, imports them as textures and creates a PAT0 to play them in order? I think that would be really neato.

Would be kinda cool, actually. ;D

October 14, 2013, 02:49:08 AM #15319 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:51:06 AM by br3compactor
Quote from: baLCKJaCKS98 on October 13, 2013, 07:10:28 PM
Yeah, with the object importer you can. It was in a few releases of Brawlbox already but it was pretty glitchy with weighted objects.
I finally got it to be stable in v0.69.

Right click MDL0 -> Import New Object
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only thing you can't do right now is import an object onto a model it doesn't belong to already.
Would it be Wi-fi safe? As in, not really affecting the bone tree.

Quote from: baLCKJaCKS98 on October 14, 2013, 12:19:20 AM
Not sure if I'll be able to release it today, actually. My time sort of ran away from me.

Does anybody think it would be cool to have a GIF to brres converter? Like, something that takes all the frames in a GIF, imports them as textures and creates a PAT0 to play them in order? I think that would be really neato.
Definitely, I would surely use on some stages.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 14, 2013, 02:49:08 AM
Would it be Wi-fi safe? As in, not really affecting the bone tree.

Yeah it doesn't change the bone tree at all as long as you leave the Base Skeleton setting as "Merge" and the two bones above match, which it does automatically for you.

Quote from: baLCKJaCKS98 on October 14, 2013, 02:53:34 AM
Yeah it doesn't change the bone tree at all as long as you leave the Base Skeleton setting as "Merge" and the two bones above match, which it does automatically for you.

That's amazing, just as I thought. Impressive job as always :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


If you add the GIF thingy, I will love you even more than I do now

Quote from: baLCKJaCKS98 on October 14, 2013, 12:19:20 AM
That's odd. I'll look into it.

Not sure if I'll be able to release it today, actually. My time sort of ran away from me.

Does anybody think it would be cool to have a GIF to brres converter? Like, something that takes all the frames in a GIF, imports them as textures and creates a PAT0 to play them in order? I think that would be really neato.
kinda like this?
[SSBB hack] - What Is Love - Mario Villains stage // Now with shadows on the ground

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 14, 2013, 08:56:12 PM
kinda like this?
[SSBB hack] - What Is Love - Mario Villains stage // Now with shadows on the ground
Yes, however, that was made through model animation with as many models as frames are needed.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 14, 2013, 08:56:12 PM
kinda like this?

Yeah, except by swapping textures on a single model, not by swapping different models with their own textures.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 14, 2013, 04:15:52 AM
If you add the GIF thingy, I will love you even more than I do now

no wai

Quote from: br3compactor on October 14, 2013, 03:30:45 AM
That's amazing, just as I thought. Impressive job as always :)

Thanks  :)

October 15, 2013, 07:12:26 AM #15326 Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:14:02 AM by DeriLoko2
Can Brawlbox have a "Finalize Mode" button (which switches the characters, stages, etc. from the Brawlbox image to the actual image of Super Smash Bros. Brawl), so that way, I don't have to worry about using the SD card to play the hacked game over and over again?
Nintendo rules!

not sure if i understood that question, are you asking for brawlbox to mod your iso, so you dont need a SD card?
SD cards are what make ssbb hacking what it is, a quick and easy thing to handle, and being able to quickly get rid of something that you dont like, or crashed your wii...

Quote from: DeriLoko2 on October 15, 2013, 07:12:26 AM
Can Brawlbox have a "Finalize Mode" button (which switches the characters, stages, etc. from the Brawlbox image to the actual image of Super Smash Bros. Brawl), so that way, I don't have to worry about using the SD card to play the hacked game over and over again?
You could use wiiscrubber to replace the files on an iso. I don't see what advantage you get though.

Quote from: DeriLoko2 on October 15, 2013, 07:12:26 AM
Can Brawlbox have a "Finalize Mode" button (which switches the characters, stages, etc. from the Brawlbox image to the actual image of Super Smash Bros. Brawl), so that way, I don't have to worry about using the SD card to play the hacked game over and over again?

Is very risky if you plan on editing the iso itself, but no one is stopping you. But do think this through.