Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 23, 2013, 05:49:29 AM #15390 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:50:45 AM by blazingflare
I don't really want to look through 1000+ pages so I don't know if this has been asked or not.
Is there any way to keep the loop button for the animations checked? When I change the animation that is selected the button unchecks.
Edit: Just noticed the guy above me just asked the same thing.


Quote from: Spex130 on October 23, 2013, 05:43:49 AM
I didn't have much time, so I'm just giving it a shot BJ. I still don't have much time, but in the short time I managed to play with it I noticed the loop animation checkbox doesn't stay checked when you switch animations.
Quote from: blazingflare on October 23, 2013, 05:49:29 AM
I don't really want to look through 1000+ pages so I don't know if this has been asked or not.
Is there any way to keep the loop button for the animations checked? When I change the animation that is selected the button unchecks.
Edit: Just noticed the guy above me just asked the same thing.
i've never had that issue b4 in any of the released BB versions... ._.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 8XSD on October 23, 2013, 05:54:31 AM
i've never had that issue b4 in any of the released BB versions... ._.
That's the thing. In v0.69b, the loop button doesn't stay checked.


Oh, that was supposed to only be a test. I had the checkbox sync to the animation's header by default, but then I figured that would get annoying and instead added a checkbox to the animation right click context menu to enable and disable the animation's in-game loop. I was sure I removed the synchronization to the regular loop checkbox but I guess not. Consider it fixed, no problem.

Also quit it with the "tl;dr 1000 pages" stuff (@everyone). I get it. Nobody wants to read 1000 pages. At least read the last few pages though, just so you don't ask something that was literally asked one second ago on the previous page.

October 23, 2013, 04:39:44 PM #15394 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 04:40:56 PM by thegameexplorer
I think pretty much after the mdl0 settings window had been updated, it doesn't generate the BoxMin and BoxMax values which causes models to explode in games that use it. Could you fix that please? :srs:

Are you going to put PCM format support and RSEQ>SF2+MIDI conversion on that to-do list? :)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

okay bj96! need to ask you this but are the module rebuilder done yet?

changing the slitghiest thing in a module causing it to freeze!
but let me test that more!
Stupid Tinypic :C

woot another bugfix party XD

I'd join you in fixxing bugs, but I'm kinda holding my own party :P

in v0.68 though, there's a small annoying issue that happens when I replace the TEVs and set the material...
when trying to save, it crashes...
(might have to be something with the compression, or leading to it)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

In BrawlBox v0.67b

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In BrawlBox v0.69 :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Same goes for a vBrawl Toon Link Texture... ZSS is suffering from that too (textures aren't loaded at all)... I tried to reload the textures, but it didn't work...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Bugs that need to be fixed: (Bugs found)
====================
+ Fix .txt file not loading up and crashes Code Manager in BrawlBox

+ Add a right click feature (Add texture /w Palette) if the rigged model from Autodesk 3DS Max 2014 doesn't show to make the textures work when adding the texture folder to the TextureData[0].

+ Make .SMD files work with rigging when it turns out to be .dae without having texture folder /w Palette issues. (My rigged Xemnas model can't even get textures on the model)

+ Some rigged stages don't open up in BrawlBox.


October 25, 2013, 08:47:43 PM #15400 Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:25:15 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Clicking the object button doesn't act like the Textures button. Also if you drop the Objects section to the bottom near a minimized Textures button and click textures, it'll "underlap" the Bones animation area.

edit: oops. still used to 0.65c since that's where the bones used to be ^_^''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm having troubles changing the collisions of the vBrall final destination to brawl plus collisions. It's possible to do so, but selecting a side of the stage to make a character slide up instead of getting stuck is tedious(difficult).

much bugs
such bad
wow



Quote from: Ac1dSn0w on October 25, 2013, 06:02:23 PM
+ Add a right click feature (Add texture /w Palette) if the rigged model from Autodesk 3DS Max 2014 doesn't show to make the textures work when adding the texture folder to the TextureData[0].

+ Make .SMD files work with rigging when it turns out to be .dae without having texture folder /w Palette issues. (My rigged Xemnas model can't even get textures on the model)
wat

Quote from: Ac1dSn0w on October 25, 2013, 06:02:23 PM
+ Make .SMD files work with rigging when it turns out to be .dae without having texture folder /w Palette issues. (My rigged Xemnas model can't even get textures on the model)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 26, 2013, 12:27:23 AM
wat
i think what he means is that models exported from BB as a DAE and imported into 3ds max doesnt load the textures at all in 3ds max, even when the textures r in the same folder/area as the exported DAE... im not sure if im like the only 1 that has that issue all the time or wat .-.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Nice, been away for a while and I never thought that brawlbox could be used as a .gct maker, wonderful job :)

I read some stuff in the OP, saw nothing about movesets in top of my head, so I come back asking and old question I did in the summer

Any news on Ikaros?