Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ANLGC on December 24, 2013, 10:35:54 PM
@06pori: Is this in Wine or Windows?
Windows 7 :laugh:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM
This isn't the help board I specifically linked you to.
Make a thread there, not here. This thread is not for model help.
I don't develop Brawlbox anymore so I won't be fixing any bugs. You'll have to find a workaround or have somebody else fix it.
umm,,however, had written on 'Changelog.txt' like this,
> For support and feature requests, check out our forum topic at KCMM!
> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.0
I think that these are not model help but BrawlBox help...am I wrong? :'(

Quote from: 06pori on December 24, 2013, 11:13:05 PM
umm,,however, had written on 'Changelog.txt' like this,
> For support and feature requests, check out our forum topic at KCMM!
> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.0
I think that these are not model help but BrawlBox help...am I wrong? :'(
dude.. just cause BJ is still here, doesnt mean he's gonna help ppl now, he's done with brawlbox and brawl related stuff, so he can no longer help u, or fix that issue with brawlbox.

carry on and have a nice life. merry christmas :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: 06pori on December 24, 2013, 11:13:05 PM
Windows 7 :laugh:
umm,,however, had written on 'Changelog.txt' like this,
> For support and feature requests, check out our forum topic at KCMM!
> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.0
I think that these are not model help but BrawlBox help...am I wrong? :'(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM
I don't develop Brawlbox anymore
I can't change the changelog on every release ever on everyone's computers anywhere just to remove that part.

And that's why this thread was going to be locked. Now I'm starting to think it's a good idea, as this thread is now pointless for bug reports and whatnot.

O-OKAY, it seems I should not have posted...
I drop a demand :'(

December 25, 2013, 01:56:37 AM #15634 Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:57:39 AM by Albafika
What's the point of having this thread unlocked, again?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 24, 2013, 11:22:02 PM
And that's why this thread was going to be locked. Now I'm starting to think it's a good idea, as this thread is now pointless for bug reports and whatnot.
Yeah, just got ninja'ed. It being locked means people won't be coming here seeking for help or expecting updates. It being unlocked achieves nothing. You are not updating the thread, so there's no reason for it to be unlocked and stickied. I'd suggest you lock and unsticky it and let others make their own thread once they have something to show, just as it happened with Sawndz/Super Sawndz (With the small difference that Sawndz' thread is unlocked and not stickied, which makes it easier to leave to die).

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35494

merry christmas, take a look at the changelog and feel free to squeal like little girls or like grown men, either works


I knew it! The power of Christmas has even gotten into BJ's hardass of a soul!
-and then the newbie nation attacked, and BJ never got any peace again.
[move][/move]

inb4cosecutivebugreports I've got to try this out once I get myself a high poly model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Get ready to reimport EVERYTHING guys.

Even the normal poly count models will greatly benefit, especially when it comes to stages. Not only will this reduce file size, it will also eliminate or significantly reduce lag on stages.

Big Shell, for example, lags much less now since the facepoint count was optimized from 73001 to 40683 while not losing any quality.

December 26, 2013, 02:04:13 AM #15640 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:07:55 AM by Scout
Yes! I can fix that horrible stage I made now!

Post Merge: December 26, 2013, 02:07:55 AM

Wait, how exactly do I use this new function?

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 26, 2013, 01:30:43 AM
inb4cosecutivebugreports I've got to try this out once I get myself a high poly model.

Depends on what you think is high poly or not - This doesn't mean you can suddenly import anything you want. It only about halves the amount of data sent to the GPU. After optimizing my Yoko and Purple Heart imports, they still lag the game just a tiny bit if you use four of them at once. I wouldn't even consider those models high poly under modern circumstances, so you should still try to optimize the vertex count as much as you can beforehand still.

Quote from: Scout on December 26, 2013, 02:04:13 AM
Wait, how exactly do I use this new function?

Just import a model like normal and don't change "UseTristrips" to false.



Quote. Added a tristripper and integrated it into Brawllib. This allows for mesh optimization for smaller filesize and less in-game lag.
   . Added several new options to the model importer settings dialog, including tristripper algorithm options
   . Added "Optimize" option to model object right click menu. This will allow you to re-optimize meshes that have already been encoded.
I love you blackjax
#ALLOFTHEHOMO
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Thank you very much for this Christmas gift, BJ. All the best. ;D

i like what i see :v

nice nice, such wow, much amazement!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady