Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I totally agree with shock44, it is because Tales of symphonia 2 uses brres that I managed to get those models. (even if they need some fix but a friend is gathering information on this process) But I took a look for example at Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3, and it doesn't seem to have brres files...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 15, 2011, 05:23:57 PM
I totally agree with shock44, it is because Tales of symphonia 2 uses brres that I managed to get those models. (even if they need some fix but a friend is gathering information on this process) But I took a look for example at Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3, and it doesn't seem to have brres files...
But what I think mariodk MIGHT be saying is that he can get the Vegeta model from dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 by ripping it using a 3D ripper program and the dolphin wii emulator.

Quote from: shock44 on April 15, 2011, 05:33:20 PM
But what I think mariodk MIGHT be saying is that he can get the Vegeta model from dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 by ripping it using a 3D ripper program and the dolphin wii emulator.
yes something like that i will do :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's a possibility indeed, but even if he has the model, how can he convert it to dae? I thought the only way to have a dae was to use brawlbox 64 and extract an mdl0 to a dae (and I'm not sure if it works completely though), or to have a brres that you convert through ais...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on April 15, 2011, 05:37:58 PM
It's a possibility indeed, but even if he has the model, how can he convert it to dae? I thought the only way to have a dae was to use brawlbox 64 and extract an mdl0 to a dae (and I'm not sure if it works completely though), or to have a brres that you convert through ais...
Well I would think that you do it this way. You get the model and put it in 3ds max or blender or something. Then you convert a character from brawl into .dae using AiS 3.0. Then you import the .dae into the modeling program where the new model is. Then you delete the character model from brawl and rig the new model to the character's bones. Then you export the character as a .dae and then convert it to mdl0, once we get the converter released and working well with the game that is, then you open in brawlbox and check it and put it over some character and put it on your sd card and boot the game up.

damn, I got Kefka's model in .dae from Dissidia but 3DS max won't work properly on this computer :srs:

The progress on this is truely astounding me.

It reminds me of when people were just fixing how to import regular mdlo. files into brawl for the first time except even cooler then that.

I can't wait to see how many people use this once the importing is completly flawless.


i am just loving this more and more....

*has stage models from SCIV (Death Star Bridge) and OoT (Ganons Castle) in .dae format already* heheh =3

who's ready for some good stages?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:patrick:
Mewtwo2000 will be able to finish FoD with ease when this is released!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Stages will be a cakewalk with this, srsly

Even PokeFloats could come back :)

Quote from: Difegue on April 15, 2011, 09:29:50 PM
Stages will be a cakewalk with this, srsly

Even PokeFloats could come back :)

even i have started my own version of pokefloats... but since this is being made and close to release... i think ill stop on it xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: shock44 on April 15, 2011, 05:33:20 PM
But what I think mariodk MIGHT be saying is that he can get the Vegeta model from dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 by ripping it using a 3D ripper program and the dolphin wii emulator.
Quote from: The Danish Mario on April 15, 2011, 05:37:35 PM
yes something like that i will do :D
Send me all the character models from that game please? :D
Especially Gotenks, SSJ4 Gogeta, and SSJ4 Goku.

Quote from: The Danish Mario on April 15, 2011, 04:57:19 PM
yes i got the DBZ BT3 .iso and the Model is inside that .iso so i just have to find it anyway i have see some texture hacks for DBZ BT3 for wii so i think that is possible to find it
Wait a minute! I have the DKCR .iso!
I'll send it to you.

Quote from: SmashClash on April 15, 2011, 09:37:47 PM
Wait a minute! I have the DKCR .iso!
I'll send it to you.

if i remember... DKCR doesnt have any models... and i couldnt find any.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

People seem to be pretty interested in the MvC3 format.

I'm working on it at the moment and it is pretty hard (people around xentax stopped on the format because of the face points, which are weird).

Also, I have my SSB opening cutscene room (the one where Master Hand pulls characters out of the box) enhanced model, I might finish that and import it.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?