Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Difegue on April 25, 2011, 10:26:33 AM
lol nagato's hair, still nice
Man I wish the character models weren't broken up into like 5 parts in this game, it makes putting them in a stage nearly impossible :srs:
Could you add support for any type of chr0s, too? Gekidou has some animation files that would be useful to use, but they kinda don't work well >.>

Oh yeah I made a little add-on to brawlbox that automatically fixes animations from other games. And with the importer, you could take each seperate model and piece them together in 3ds max, fix the rig on the parts you put together and then re-import it as one model O.o

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:06:17 PM
Oh yeah I made a little add-on to brawlbox that automatically fixes animations from other games. And with the importer, you could take each seperate model and piece them together in 3ds max, fix the rig on the parts you put together and then re-import it as one model O.o

@_@
you mean I can use .mot and .seq files for the characters now??

AWESOME: that will make my DBC (Dragon Blade Chronicals) Naruto PSA SOOO much easier, even if I just use the vertex on ike :D

I don't know if this is possible, BJ, but could you please make it so I can play/export sounds from a brsar archive? Pretty pleasee <3 Only format I'd really need exportwise is .wave ^+^

.mot and .seq aren't really cracked yet, so don't count on those being added.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:06:17 PM
Oh yeah I made a little add-on to brawlbox that automatically fixes animations from other games. And with the importer, you could take each seperate model and piece them together in 3ds max, fix the rig on the parts you put together and then re-import it as one model O.o

aw yeah you're my hero :3

Also yeah I'm counting on using the importer for that, I mean a lot of people already put the models together and re-rigged them for like gmod uses, sooo I would help myself :af:

Also I totally want to get the Gamecube from Mario Kart DD as a stage, since I already hve the model and everything :D

Quote from: ds22 on April 25, 2011, 11:22:09 PM
.mot and .seq aren't really cracked yet, so don't count on those being added.
*sigh*
Oh well I guess I'll just record the animations from several different angles if possible while I'm playing. And use those as reference.

I'm hoping that we could at least crack the brsar archive, since I'm making a CON naruto sound pack for SmashClashes ninetails naruto psa :)

Well export to wave already works in v0.57 and Kryal has a BUNCH of code for the brsar commented out. I could see if I can get the brsar to work after I get the importer done I guess...


Oh... doesn't brawlbox have problems on 64bit computers? Btw your model STILL didn't work :srs: I'm gonna try exporting it as dae myself

It didn't even show the bones?
BTW, only exporting sfx to .wav with SmashBox 0.57 seems to be impossible with 64bit computers.
BrawlBox doesn't have any problems (at least for me).

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Well export to wave already works in v0.57 and Kryal has a BUNCH of code for the brsar commented out. I could see if I can get the brsar to work after I get the importer done I guess...
Oh?
Mkay I'll find the 0.57 version for that purpose then :)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:06:17 PM
Oh yeah I made a little add-on to brawlbox that automatically fixes animations from other games. And with the importer, you could take each seperate model and piece them together in 3ds max, fix the rig on the parts you put together and then re-import it as one model O.o

Dude, you are THE [censored]!!!! XD

any chance you are ablee to add the fortwaffles model fixers to BrlBx? This would make my life SO much easier...:D
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 26, 2011, 03:02:46 AM
Dude, you are THE [censored]!!!! XD

any chance you are ablee to add the fortwaffles model fixers to BrlBx? This would make my life SO much easier...:D

You'll be able to open a model from another game and change the version to 9 (Brawl's model version) and save it and there you go, it'll fix everything to match a brawl model.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 26, 2011, 03:21:14 AM
You'll be able to open a model from another game and change the version to 9 (Brawl's model version) and save it and there you go, it'll fix everything to match a brawl model.
^ That's awesome X_X

But brawlbox .57 doesn't work for me :l it won't even open the brsar itself XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 26, 2011, 03:31:32 AM
^ That's awesome X_X

But brawlbox .57 doesn't work for me :l it won't even open the brsar itself XP
Smashbox you mean not BrawlBox
i dont hope this Program is going to be a only 32bit program like SmashBox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later