Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:56:48 PM
Oh... doesn't brawlbox have problems on 64bit computers? Btw your model STILL didn't work :srs: I'm gonna try exporting it as dae myself
Where can I find this new updated brawlbox? Is this on another thread on this forum?

No release as of yet.
I sent him the model I was working on, but he still can't get it to import.

ds22@
thats odd dont now way its doing that to your model hope he can fix it.
 
             

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 25, 2011, 11:06:17 PM
Oh yeah I made a little add-on to brawlbox that automatically fixes animations from other games. And with the importer, you could take each seperate model and piece them together in 3ds max, fix the rig on the parts you put together and then re-import it as one model O.o

Oops I meant to quote this post here. I'm asking about this little add-on that BlackJax96 is talking about. Where can I download that?

now a addon to import Animations from other games that will be so Awesome :D
then my Goku PSA will almost be done if i got that one and ported Animation from DBZ BT3 to Brawl'
and also easyer to make Gotenks and some other movesets for char. from other games :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The animation porter only works on CHR0's, in case there was any confusion.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on April 26, 2011, 03:53:10 PM
ds22@
thats odd dont now way its doing that to your model hope he can fix it.

And it would be a shame if it wouldn't import, since it is fully rigged.
But I'm sure BlackJax96 will find a way.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 26, 2011, 03:21:14 AM
You'll be able to open a model from another game and change the version to 9 (Brawl's model version) and save it and there you go, it'll fix everything to match a brawl model.

EVERYTHING?! So it will even change the headerlen value of the bones of any model to be 208? (what brawl uses)

Quote from: Gotenks-DK on April 26, 2011, 04:17:18 PM
now a addon to import Animations from other games that will be so Awesome :D
then my Goku PSA will almost be done if i got that one and ported Animation from DBZ BT3 to Brawl'
and also easyer to make Gotenks and some other movesets for char. from other games :D

And all you gatta do as of now to import CHR0 animations from other games is give them a name, and a frame count, and change unknown1, unknown2, and unknown3 values to 0. Then they are able to be inserted into a fitmotionetc file.

But this will make it faster and easier to do, as it will do it automatically, instead of you having to do it manually.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I regret to ask, but does this help DAT files too? Has anyone tested that?

Not meaning to be a bother, just curious.


Quote from: Colter on April 26, 2011, 11:42:04 PM
I regret to ask, but does this help DAT files too? Has anyone tested that?

Not meaning to be a bother, just curious.

Nope. I'd have to create a completely new wrapper and classes to support that

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 26, 2011, 11:48:51 PM
Nope. I'd have to create a completely new wrapper and classes to support that

Aww, damn! Not a biggie though(for me)

So, BJ96, any more progress?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I got shader nodes to initialize correctly. I still need to link their offsets in the material nodes though (which I still need to figure out how to do correctly)

I also need to initialize vertices, uvs, normals and colors nodes.

And on top of that, I need to make sure each value is calcualated correctly for each nodes' values when the model is rebuilt (so it can be saved without errors).

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 26, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
I got shader nodes to initialize correctly. I still need to link their offsets in the material nodes though (which I still need to figure out how to do correctly)

I also need to initialize vertices, uvs, normals and colors nodes.

And on top of that, I need to make sure each value is calcualated correctly for each nodes' values when the model is rebuilt (so it can be saved without errors).

Oh, ok then. I think Tcll's having some problems along those lines of UV's and Nodes w/his Universal Model Converter. Or is that different?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 27, 2011, 12:25:05 AM
Oh, ok then. I think Tcll's having some problems along those lines of UV's and Nodes w/his Universal Model Converter. Or is that different?

It's different.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 27, 2011, 12:28:39 AM
It's different.

lol thought so. Never hurts to ask though XD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]