Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ds22 on May 13, 2011, 02:57:33 PM
I was lucky I already had a model for him, but rigging him properly to Ike's boneset was quiet hard and time consuming.
ok nice :D
btw what about the import of Kid Goku make him same boneset as Lucas maybe? so the model works and etc.
i think if i do it i maybe have to remove the tail for get it to work over Lucas
since there is coming a moveset for him over Lucas(i will port the model/animations to diddy kong)
and i will also PSA over Lucas/Diddy
animations will not be made by me i just help with PSA on this moveset  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ds22 on May 13, 2011, 02:57:33 PM
I was lucky I already had a model for him, but rigging him properly to Ike's boneset was quiet hard and time consuming.

But definitely worth it.

More work and time were spent in not as good vertexes.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Robbin: Holy [censored] on a stick batman!
Snake: uh....how did you get this channel =_=
Robbin: but bj is hackin brawl
Snake: and....listen mister adam west gtf off my channel
Robin: but the importers (almost) done!
Snake: ************************************************************************************************************ *dies of to too much awesomeness*
Robin: Snake......SNAKE??? SNAAAAAAAKEEEEE >_<
*transmission ends*

lol

Quote from: Dantarion on May 13, 2011, 02:22:54 PM
Someone make perfect Pichu and Mewtwo imports.
this is making me go most hype!

and over DAE import!
Stupid Tinypic :C

someone tell me how to make tsunade's body one polygon O_o

Also, if I used my own skeleton on Tsunade, would I just use the same bone offsets as the original character she's over?

Gundams and Brawl are now possible...

but i want some help i guess...

can someone get a fully imported RX-78-2 Gundam model rigged???

oh and look for all of his weapons. like Ball and chain. Gun, Bazooka. ETC.

i have plans for this to go over Snake.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

VILE, if you could give me some tips, I want to take a crack at making Ragna.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Like this?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is there a (new) text version I can use?

I want to experiment with blender settings.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Tcll on May 13, 2011, 02:12:03 AM
hey 404...
this may help explain things a bit better:

what I need to know is what the 16bit values are :/

btw, that '00 00' I have crossed out actually does have a usage
I'm thinking it's a usage for something the mdl0 could have but doesn't...
not saying the same for different mdl0 files though <.<

a partial example I'm thinking of would be for seperate scenes in a single mdl0...
again though... IDK that much about it yet...
please help <:|
Quote from: Tcll on May 13, 2011, 02:00:24 AM
well, I've just gotten my Conversion Method Button Window back to it's previous state:


none of the buttons work though...

note: that window will appear if there are 2 or more plugins associated for a specific file type

the reason they don't work yet is because the command activates as soon as the button is created :/
this creates an internal error as it destroys the window and causes an error w/in the main app

I am however thinking of logging the button commands in a seperate var as they're created,
then dynamically loading the var after all the buttons are created

yes, this is what I ment by multi-reference conversion...


btw, a major internal change I made:
both the import and export functions use the same button window,
instead of 2 seperate button windows

please help :/

I quoted because these posts were too far back >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Dantarion on May 13, 2011, 02:22:54 PM
Someone make perfect Pichu and Mewtwo imports.

I've been working on it...

the most I can get are the trophies atm
(with an old scrapped method)

player models are different >_>



[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on May 13, 2011, 06:58:50 PM

please help :/

I quoted because these posts were too far back >_>
Well, I think I've said before, if you're calling a function with arguments to it, it runs when the Button object is made. If you're using the "command = <function name>" anyway.

You can store variables that would be input in an object of a simple class, but you're using plugins, which would make it much more tricky...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 13, 2011, 07:03:43 PM
Well, I think I've said before, if you're calling a function with arguments to it, it runs when the Button object is made. If you're using the "command = <function name>" anyway.

You can store variables that would be input in an object of a simple class, but you're using plugins, which would make it much more tricky...


actually, I had a new idea...
but it doesn't work <_<

anyways...

store the command code for the button in a var,
then dynamically parse the code after the buttons are created

I get a syntax error on the button var when parsing the commands >_>

would you like me to send you what I have??
hopefully you can fix alot of flaws I have :)

I don't need to worry about explaining anything,
as I've commented on almost every line... and then some :P

if there's a way I can do it, please tell how :|

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So, were you using a variable containing a string for the command = input?
Or are you storing the whole command in a string?
I'll look at what you have, but there's no guarantee I'll fix anything.
But I'll try.

Interesting sidenote: when typing "string" in the first line, I almost capitalized the "S" due to Java syntax XD

FC: 2191-7379-6272