Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 07, 2011, 11:49:17 PM
What are you, a Lady Gaga fan or just someone addicted to poker? O_o
rofl
do you know what the pokerface is BJ XDD

.__.


EDIT:
befriended you on SWF btw ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 07, 2011, 11:55:05 PM
So if it worked for 64-Bit he would be able to play Naruto over Ike in-game like normal?

Not right now, no, but when he tried to import a dae that imported fine for me, it was messed up. He has a 64-bit comp and I have a 32-bit, so that's what we came up with as the problem. Even if it did import, he'd still have to wait until the model rebuilder was done to actually put Naruto into Brawl.

Quote from: Tcll on July 07, 2011, 11:57:16 PM
rofl
do you know what the pokerface is BJ XDD

.__.


EDIT:
befriended you on SWF btw ;)

No, no I don't know >_<

and mmmmk.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 07, 2011, 11:59:53 PMNot right now, no, but when he tried to import a dae that imported fine for me, it was messed up. He has a 64-bit comp and I have a 32-bit, so that's what we came up with as the problem. Even if it did import, he'd still have to wait until the model rebuilder was done to actually put Naruto into Brawl. No, no I don't know >_< and mmmmk.
K, can't wait.

July 08, 2011, 12:07:01 AM #1819 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:15:14 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 08, 2011, 12:05:13 AM
The poker face is a blank expression.

Oh. k

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 07, 2011, 11:42:22 PM
Should I update the demo (for the last time!)?

Yes? No? Maybe so?


Yes. What have you added/edited? :3
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 07, 2011, 11:42:22 PM
Second, I fixed a bug that caused MDL0s to always be dirty (meaning it ALWAYS had to be rebuilt, even if you didn't change ANYTHING) Now you can export and save models fine, unless you do something you normally couldn't in v0.63d XD my bad. You still can't save or export imported models (correctly, at least).

Should I update the demo (for the last time!)?
wait... does that mean that any .MDL0's will save properly now, and not make brawlbox crash? if so... i say update it for the last time!!!!  lol i was actually getting tired of that.. model... deform-ation... thing.... u get the point lol

but also... I MISS MAKING CUSTOM LIGHTING WITH THIS BRAWLBOX!!! DX  i hate switching back and forth between BB just to do that... o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: SmashClash on July 08, 2011, 12:18:03 AM
Yes. 64-Bit support?
umm, he just stated no >_>

but even I say release the UD :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

July 08, 2011, 12:27:48 AM #1824 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:29:28 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on July 08, 2011, 12:18:03 AM
Yes. 64-Bit support?

For the model importer? No (not yet, hopefully)

Quote from: Skyground95 on July 08, 2011, 12:25:52 AM
Yes. What have you added/edited? :3

Just a hella lot of model rebuilding code and that one bugfix. Maybe a few more little things that I forgot about too.

Quote from: Tcll on July 08, 2011, 12:27:05 AM
umm, he just stated no &gt;_&gt;

but even I say release the UD :D
Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 12:26:28 AM
wait... does that mean that any .MDL0's will save properly now, and not make brawlbox crash? if so... i say update it for the last time!!!!  lol i was actually getting tired of that.. model... deform-ation... thing.... u get the point lol

but also... I MISS MAKING CUSTOM LIGHTING WITH THIS BRAWLBOX!!! DX  i hate switching back and forth between BB just to do that... o.e

Aight then, FOUR is the lucky number. I'll update the demo.

I'm just glad BJ got the chr0 viewer working again :)

it's alot easier to view all the keyframes in one window than having to go through them individually
when doing eular to quat conversions...

I just hope the results are correct this time...

last time I tried it, I never got the bone to position correctly...

all done using a converter I built in JS off a professional C-type code
^that was simple though >_>
but it worked correctly :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

The demo has been updated.
I updated the Mediafire link.

just 1 question... does that mean that any .MDL0's will save properly now, and not make brawlbox crash? cause whenever i resize a model via bone tree (not via model viewer) and try to save, it would crash or give me a error.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey, uh...BJ? I NEED a HUGE favor....idk how hard it would be, but could you add a button or something that will let you zoom out ALOT faster? Like a sider or something? Cuz there's a stage from a game, and im tryin to zoom  out and view it....ive been zooming out for 23 minutes now....straight.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 02:07:23 AM
Hey, uh...BJ? I NEED a HUGE favor....idk how hard it would be, but could you add a button or something that will let you zoom out ALOT faster? Like a sider or something? Cuz there's a stage from a game, and im tryin to zoom  out and view it....ive been zooming out for 23 minutes now....straight.....
have u thought bout just resizing the model? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady