Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 02:07:23 AM
Hey, uh...BJ? I NEED a HUGE favor....idk how hard it would be, but could you add a button or something that will let you zoom out ALOT faster? Like a sider or something? Cuz there's a stage from a game, and im tryin to zoom  out and view it....ive been zooming out for 23 minutes now....straight.....

Shift, son

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 01:34:25 AM
just 1 question... does that mean that any .MDL0's will save properly now, and not make brawlbox crash? cause whenever i resize a model via bone tree (not via model viewer) and try to save, it would crash or give me a error.

I dunno. I never promised anything. MDL0 editing is pretty much unstable at the moment, but you can save it as long as you haven't edited it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 03:01:30 AM
I dunno. I never promised anything. MDL0 editing is pretty much unstable at the moment, but you can save it as long as you haven't edited it.
so mess with the materials... and it wont save... i also just tried resizing it via bone tree... doesnt save.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 03:02:36 AM
so mess with the materials... and it wont save... i also just tried resizing it via bone tree... doesnt save.

I got the problem, I'm trying to fix it right now. When you change those values, it signals a bool to be on, which calls rebuild when you save or export. Yeah, that's not gonna work, since the model rebuilder isn't finished XD It used to just replace the values when you saved, but now it rebuilds the whole model when you change one small thing like that O_o So I have to build in another bool switch for a "smaller" rebuild, lol.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 08, 2011, 03:01:30 AM
Shift, son

What??? Can you do it by any chance?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 05:30:44 AM
What??? Can you do it by any chance?
...
...
...
...
Just try it. It makes zooming easier :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 08, 2011, 05:58:30 AM
...
...
...
...
Just try it. It makes zooming easier :srs:

OH on teh keyboard, ok lol.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 06:45:01 AM
*sniffs* i smellz failurez

Indeed you do.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


OI!!!! i just thought of a nice... add to this... play animations while in collision mode!! (or be able to edit animations while in collision mode)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 06:59:32 AM
OI!!!! i just thought of a nice... add to this... play animations while in collision mode!! (or be able to edit animations while in collision mode)

OMG that's a great idea! Ive got one to. Dual model previwer.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 08, 2011, 07:03:37 AM
OMG that's a great idea! Ive got one to. Dual model previwer.
thats actually not that bad..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 08, 2011, 07:24:05 AM
thats actually not that bad..

Really??? Sweet i be epic. lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ok, I'm not even going to pretend that I know how this stuff is working. I honestly haven't checked on this for a while and know little more than it is being worked on, but I have one question...

How far am I from having a perfectly playable imported Haruhi Suzumiya model on someone (or any model for that matter... but someone better work on Haruhi)?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 08, 2011, 08:40:13 AM
Ok, I'm not even going to pretend that I know how this stuff is working. I honestly haven't checked on this for a while and know little more than it is being worked on, but I have one question...

How far am I from having a perfectly playable imported Haruhi Suzumiya model on someone (or any model for that matter... but someone better work on Haruhi)?
BJ is not... even close for it to import properly... and some .dae models need extra coding just to show in BB.... so he's far from finishing it ^^"

if i knew how to code stuff, i would be helping him all day, but sadly i dont kno any coding.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Just saw I could port animations.
I. Freaking. Love. This. Brawlbox!