Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2011, 02:30:50 AM
Maybe that's how Tabuu has it!
Cuz if you port Tabuu over someone he has that glow!(No PSA using GFX needed!)
I know this from the Tabuu project over Ganondorf.

*quickly grabs Tabuu hack to look at its shaders*

Quote from: SmashClash on July 09, 2011, 02:30:50 AMMaybe that's how Tabuu has it! Cuz if you port Tabuu over someone he has that glow!(No PSA using GFX needed!) I know this from the Tabuu project over Ganondorf.
If you are talking rainbow-ish that is part of model himself.
If you are talking about animated glowing that is STR0 entry.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2011, 02:34:52 AM
*quickly grabs Tabuu hack to look at its shaders*
oh look... BJ just got very curious bout tabuu's data!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

the shaders won't tell you anything BJ
I edited the nodes

all I did was, well first off,
Pika's FS eyes have an extra node structure...

I copied that and put in in the main node...

tha main node controlls the eye's and the body, where as the FS node controlls only the FS eyes

it's an interesting concept...
the materials themselves have little to no control =_=
meaning the colors are controlled fully by the nodes...

I'm actually kicking myself for not thinking of this sooner... DX
this is how you can set a basic material,
and just set it with pre-defined nodes

gawd I'm so dumb DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 09, 2011, 03:09:44 AM
the shaders won't tell you anything BJ
I edited the nodes

all I did was, well first off,
Pika's FS eyes have an extra node structure...

I copied that and put in in the main node...

tha main node controlls the eye's and the body, where as the FS node controlls only the FS eyes

it's an interesting concept...
the materials themselves have little to no control =_=
meaning the colors are controlled fully by the nodes...

I'm actually kicking myself for not thinking of this sooner... DX
this is how you can set a basic material,
and just set it with pre-defined nodes

gawd I'm so dumb DX

Yeah I meant that material nodes.
Tabuu has 4 structures in the first shader/matnodezthing
I found a bunch of patterns.

hmm...
could you post the hex of that node :)

you may have found a new structure :D

I'll have to look though...

actually...
Pika's FS node also has 4 structures >_>

but still...

umm...
use my Hex2Text program :)
it'll make a post look almost like something from HxD ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey BJ I got a problem with your new BB...
Every other animation works fine on peach when I port it.
But for some weird reason, zelda's animations freeze the game when I try to get them in game.

I ported with zelda's model too...

I think it's because Zelda has "Hair" bones that are in the same place as peache's "hair" bones. But the rotation and [censored] is wigged out on the first 'hair' bone. I have to add 180 rotation  to all frames on the X axis in all of zelda's animations. Weird thing is the older BB ported Zelda's anims just fine over to peach...

@TCLL: So can you tell me what these nodes are and how to edit/find them?

00000000 | 00 00 02 00 FF FE C4 E0 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 - ....ÿþÄà........
00000016 | 00 01 02 03 04 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - .....ÿÿÿ........
00000032 | 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F6 00 00 04 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 - aþ...aö...aþ...a
00000048 | F7 00 00 0E 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F8 00 00 00 61 FE - ÷...aþ...aø...aþ
00000064 | 00 00 0F 61 F9 00 00 0C 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FA 00 - ...aù...aþ...aú.
00000080 | 00 05 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FB 00 00 0D 61 FE 00 00 - ..aþ...aû...aþ..
00000096 | 0F 61 FC 00 00 0A 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FD 00 00 0E - .aü...aþ...aý...
00000112 | 61 27 FF FF D2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - a'ÿÿÒ...........
00000128 | 61 FE FF FF F0 61 F6 DE FF F0 61 28 3C 93 C0 61 - aþÿÿðaöÞÿða(<"Àa
00000144 | C0 18 F8 EF 61 C2 28 F8 E0 61 C1 08 F3 70 61 C3 - À.øïaÂ(øàaÁ.ópaÃ
00000160 | 08 F3 00 61 10 00 00 00 61 11 00 02 70 00 00 00 - .ó.a....a...p...
00000176 | 61 FE FF FF F0 61 F7 9C EF 70 61 29 3E 43 DB 61 - aþÿÿða÷œïpa)>CÛa
00000192 | C4 28 F8 E0 61 C6 18 F8 E0 61 C5 08 F3 00 61 C7 - Ä(øàaÆ.øàaÅ.ó.aÇ
00000208 | 08 F3 00 61 12 00 00 00 61 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 - .ó.a....a.......
00000224 | 61 FE FF FF F0 61 F8 E3 78 C0 61 2A 03 F0 3F 61 - aþÿÿðaøãxÀa*.ð?a
00000240 | C8 08 F0 AF 61 CA 08 FE B0 61 C9 08 E2 F0 61 CB - È.ð¯aÊ.þ°aÉ.âðaË
00000256 | 08 1F F0 61 14 00 00 00 61 15 00 00 00 00 00 00 - .ða....a.......
00000272 | 61 FE FF FF F0 61 F9 00 38 C0 61 2B 3B F3 BF 61 - aþÿÿðaù.8Àa+;ó¿a
00000288 | CC 08 06 EF 00 00 00 00 00 61 CD 08 1F F0 00 00 - Ì..ï.....aÍ.ð..
00000304 | 00 00 00 61 16 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - ...a............


The rest are zeroes
Each structure obviously starts with 61 FE FF FF F0
The 1st structure follows that up with 61 F6
The 2nd structure follows that up with 61 F7
The 3rd structure follows that up with 61 F8
The 4th structure follows that up with 61 F9
Just pointing out a pattern in case you didn't see it.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 09, 2011, 03:23:05 AM
Hey BJ I got a problem with your new BB...
Every other animation works fine on peach when I port it.
But for some weird reason, zelda's animations freeze the game when I try to get them in game.

I ported with zelda's model too...

I think it's because Zelda has "Hair" bones that are in the same place as peache's "hair" bones. But the rotation and [censored] is wigged out on the first 'hair' bone. I have to add 180 rotation  to all frames on the X axis in all of zelda's animations. Weird thing is the older BB ported Zelda's anims just fine over to peach...

@TCLL: So can you tell me what these nodes are and how to edit/find them?

That might be because one of the unknowns isn't 0. I thought I set them all to 0 on rebuild, but I guess I didn't know that I'm looking at it. Idk why Zelda would have those unks set in her animations though. Open it in v0.63d and see if any of the unknowns in the animations that freeze aren't 0.

Btw, right click the Rotation X label when you have that bone selected and open the add menu and click +180

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 09, 2011, 03:23:05 AM
Hey BJ I got a problem with your new BB...
Every other animation works fine on peach when I port it.
But for some weird reason, zelda's animations freeze the game when I try to get them in game.

I ported with zelda's model too...

I think it's because Zelda has "Hair" bones that are in the same place as peache's "hair" bones. But the rotation and [censored] is wigged out on the first 'hair' bone. I have to add 180 rotation  to all frames on the X axis in all of zelda's animations. Weird thing is the older BB ported Zelda's anims just fine over to peach...

@TCLL: So can you tell me what these nodes are and how to edit/find them?
well...
I only know the structures I defined on my forum...

to edit them,
you can just copy them and paste them at the end of the last structure in the node you want

node structure formatting is very loose,
but the structure itself is demanding...

I'm saying the structures can be in any order...

if you have 2 of the same structure,
the structure will either double the value, or return a null...

most likely double though >_>
(especially for a brightness structure (the structure I copied from Pika's FS node))

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

ok... BJ...
I can't quote the message to edit it using the wii...

so... I should've asked, what structure types are there??

'61 FE ######'

EDIT:
don't bamf me for multi-posting plz
I'm on a wii, and it's more of a pain to edit than it is to reply

EDIT2: tbh, I was expecting a reply before posting this >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on July 09, 2011, 03:43:59 AM
ok... BJ...
I can't quote the message to edit it using the wii...

so... I should've asked, what structure types are there??

'61 FE ######'

EDIT:
don't bamf me for multi-posting plz
I'm on a wii, and it's more of a pain to edit than it is to reply

00000032 | 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F6 00 00 04 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 - aþ...aö...aþ...a
00000048 | F7 00 00 0E 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 F8 00 00 00 61 FE - ÷...aþ...aø...aþ
00000064 | 00 00 0F 61 F9 00 00 0C 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FA 00 - ...aù...aþ...aú.
00000080 | 00 05 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FB 00 00 0D 61 FE 00 00 - ..aþ...aû...aþ..
00000096 | 0F 61 FC 00 00 0A 61 FE 00 00 0F 61 FD 00 00 0E - .aü...aþ...aý...


That block stays the same throughout all the shaders/matnodezthingz that I've checked. It must just be default or something.

00000112 | 61 27 FF FF D2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - a'ÿÿÒ...........

^
That part changes though. The D2 changes.


ah...

61 FE 00000F is a structure with a single value,
BUT, it goes all the way up to KSel[7] w/in that value
61 FD ######

then you get 61 27 ###### which is the IREF

after that you get the structures containing multiple values:
61 FE FFFFF0

you may look on my forum for further definitions of these structures...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So lemme get dis straight.....

Me, Tcll, and BJ are at the hop[censored]al while BJ sings bout everything being round, tcll <3's 69 and me and him are both on our wii's now.....responding to a man named BJ's topic for programming.....

Am i seriously the only one that sees sometthing wrong with that???

:srs:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on July 09, 2011, 04:43:52 AM
So lemme get dis straight.....

Me, Tcll, and BJ are at the hop[censored]al while BJ sings bout everything being round, tcll <3's 69 and me and him are both on our wii's now.....responding to a man named BJ's topic for programming.....

Am i seriously the only one that sees sometthing wrong with that???

:srs:

Yes, yes you are. This is perfectly normal for me. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 09, 2011, 04:46:18 AM
Yes, yes you are. This is perfectly normal for me. :P
agreed =_=*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.