Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Also, to make a Pokemon Trainer-only collision, you just uncheck both Unknown 1 and Unknown 2.
But I guess some of you already knew that :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Skyground95 on August 08, 2011, 01:43:19 PM
Also, to make a Pokemon Trainer-only collision, you just uncheck both Unknown 1 and Unknown 2.
But I guess some of you already knew that :P

This is useful as well, didn't know that xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Bj, you have earned "best hacker award". Xbox achievement!

Other nominees include:
Br3compactor for his Eevent match editing.
Tcll for.... actually idk wut he did but he's helping figure the importation mess.
Phantom wongs for existing >.>

But srsly, previewing multiple models at once, and with animations? Maybe we can do Psa that resemble ice climbers now. Rock lee and guy sensei anyone?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: luigiman1928 on August 08, 2011, 02:56:16 PM
Br3compactor for his Eevent match editing.

You're mistaking me for someone else xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: luigiman1928 on August 08, 2011, 02:56:16 PMBr3compactor for his Eevent match editing.
It's EternalYoshi.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

BJ, is there still alot of work/bugfixes before next update? :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Skyground95 on August 08, 2011, 05:56:20 PM
BJ, is there still alot of work/bugfixes before next update? :)

Nope. I fixed the problems with the zerobytes at the end of the model, now I just need to figure out why the textures are overwriting the defs.

Other than that, I just need to add that CLR0/PAT0/STR0/Collision stuff that was requested, but that won't take more than a a couple hours to add and test.

Well that's great! You've done a great job ;D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 08, 2011, 06:05:22 PM
Nope. I fixed the problems with the zerobytes at the end of the model, now I just need to figure out why the textures are overwriting the defs.

Other than that, I just need to add that CLR0/PAT0/STR0/Collision stuff that was requested, but that won't take more than a a couple hours to add and test.

Can you somehow make it so that the vertexes for the polygons we don't need to see are turned off if the polygon is turned off? It would make it easier to vertex stuff like peaches golf club. and such.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 08, 2011, 06:23:27 PM
Can you somehow make it so that the vertexes for the polygons we don't need to see are turned off if the polygon is turned off? It would make it easier to vertex stuff like peaches golf club. and such.

Already did.

No objects selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


polygon30 selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


polygon9 selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES >=D

And I see you finally got the vertexies from model-changer polygons to appear where they're supposed to be :D (peaches frying pan, golf club, and racket for example)

Sure, BB won't be able to do the same advanced stuff that 3DS Max and Blender can do, but for simple vertex edits it should be awesome ^+^

Also, not really needed, but would it be possible to add like a "mirror" function when editing the vertexes? For example if you select the polygons on peaches left shoulder puff to resize it you select the right shoulder too. (Only for stuff like rescaling of course)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 08, 2011, 06:32:36 PM
Already did.

No objects selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


polygon30 selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


polygon9 selected
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i......... love......... u!!!
will u have mah babies? =3

.......

jk jk xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


I can't wait to get this version :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 08, 2011, 07:43:48 PM
I can't wait to get this version :srs:
^ This...too bad he doesn't need beta testers :srs: lol JK bj :P