Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

...

FFFFFFFFF-
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Roo on August 12, 2011, 12:24:45 AM
I <3 progress.
That shall be my new shirt. ^^

Anyways, GJ BJ. I'm glad to see we're nearing the end of our long  war for Brawl importing.

____________________________________________________
|                                                                            |
|                              Flandre                                   |
|                           Whar is she?                               |
____________________________________________________

:srs:
Quote from: Ninka on August 12, 2011, 12:28:26 AM
Soon enough roo we will have loli vampire raining in our brawl >.>
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 12, 2011, 12:33:31 AM
Who knows. She may already be in my Brawlz.
Quote from: Tempo_ on August 12, 2011, 01:30:37 AM
...

FFFFFFFFF-

These made me lol big time and are going to the memorable quotes thread.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm glad to see more progress with your projects guys ^_^ keep up the amazing work. I can't wait to start ripping GMod models and using those in my Brawl Box.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Flareon on August 12, 2011, 02:09:47 AM
I'm glad to see more progress with your projects guys ^_^ keep up the amazing work. I can't wait to start ripping GMod models and using those in my Brawl Box.
It just might make a certain project a lot easier...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

finally figured out how nintendo applies their textures.

it's entirely done through the shader:

^the top button window is the texture image with a few shader commands
the bottom button window is the material/shader, and how it aligns the texture

the UV's are left untouched
(I never used the UV editor to apply an image...
I just imported and went strait to adding the materials)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Good for you, *gives TCLL a gold star for the day*
XD
sorry...still don't use blender so :P

Is that a perfectly imported Pichu?

and yay, another discovery =D now we are so close, i can smell it... it smells odd...
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 12, 2011, 02:41:41 PMIs that a perfectly imported Pichu? and yay, another discovery =D now we are so close, i can smell it... it smells odd...
no >_<
I made the materials...

and that's only a trophy

EDIT: and I'll always use Blender NZM XDD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


oh, well you could've made me look dumber by not saying anything =P

oh well, atleast you figured out how they put there textures on.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

So, can you add the textures to your UMC now?

By which I mean, do you know how you'll go about it?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on August 12, 2011, 02:46:07 PMSo, can you add the textures to your UMC now? By which I mean, do you know how you'll go about it?
meh... I'm working on a way for the texture links...

if anything they'll be used as internal data...
I'll export them to TIF format for OBJ and DAE
BMP if else (PNG is last as it requires a bit of conversion (true color))

I havn't looked into BMP yet, but I believe it supportsall of nintendo's formats
(I saw documentation on it somewhere) >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*waits for the mighty BJ to make an even bigger discovery that'll pwn TCLL's*
XD

What....I can use brawlbox....just not blender lol
Trust me...I tried :srs:

What I'm waiting for:
Multiple Model Viewing: For stages
Flawless porting: DAE importing ftw >=D
DAE importing: If I could get mah hands on some character files from a certain game >_>
Lunchtime: cause like, I didn't have breakfast yet...

Also BJ: Is it possible to improve the interpolation of BB any better than you already have? Cause like, that would be amazing if you could O_o;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 02:56:48 PM
What I'm waiting for:
Multiple Model Viewing: For stages
Flawless porting: DAE importing ftw >=D
DAE importing: If I could get mah hands on some character files from a certain game >_>
Lunchtime: cause like, I didn't have breakfast yet...

That made me lol more than it should have xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 12, 2011, 03:01:34 PM
That made me lol more than it should have xP

*bows* thankyou thankyou I'll be here all summer~ *dodges tomatos from crowd*

Lol yeah, I couldn't rezist the Lunchtime thing for some reason, I guess I figured it'd make SOMEONE laugh lol

BTW: That game is Marvel VS Capcom(any of them as long as storm's in it) and Dead or Alive 4 if anyone has the iso for those...

if you guys want, I can sent the blend file for you guys to play around with :)
(that way it can be ported to blender 25 easily and also distributed easily)

I don't wanna make a zip file containing both the model and the textures
(I can pack the textures into the blend)
^another advantage over 3DS

and NZM
I'm not saying you have to do anything in blender ;)
just open the blend and look at it, and maybe play around with it... :)

you know me, I make everything as conveinent as possible ;D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.