Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on August 23, 2011, 03:06:31 AM
I blame myself for the incompletion. I distracted BJ with random, stupid and unrelated conversations on the chat. D:
U... SHALL DIE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5yhZIacTE&feature=related
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Get that Youtube Poop CD-i carp out of here.

Seriously, the only thing worse is ponies.





Quote from: Roo on August 23, 2011, 04:09:29 AM
That depends...

Is it working? :srs:

No, but I am changing the way the primitives are extracted and rendered using some old code Kryal started (but never finished) so it will be easier to put them back into the MDL0. So far it's coming along pretty well. Once it's done, it will help a lot. :af:



Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 23, 2011, 04:15:11 AM
I am disturbed anyway.
well then... my job here is done then! :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 23, 2011, 05:53:02 AM #2980 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:57:05 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Oh question: I dono if it's fixed in the other versions (since I'm still using 4.1), but is the Home, End (those 2 with shift held) and Delete keys work for highlighting the angle values for rotations? It's another little irritant that I've been having.. also the Yellow "Camera oriented rotation" ring be a tad thicker? I keep missing the bloody line..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 23, 2011, 05:53:02 AM
Oh question: I dono if it's fixed in the other versions (since I'm still using 4.1), but is the Home, End (those 2 with shift held) and Delete keys work for highlighting the angle values for rotations? It's another little irritant that I've been having.. also the Yellow "Camera oriented rotation" ring be a tad thicker? I keep missing the bloody line..
yeah i've also been missing them myself and it gets annoying when u have to keep pressing around it just to get it highlighted -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 22, 2011, 09:36:30 PM
Oh right *facepalm* I keep forgeting kyral was the one who did it XP
Anyway that don't change the fact that the medifire link in the brawlvault needs to be updated/reuploaded for 0.63D

Cause that's the only one that can do vertexes perfectly atm.

kinda late probably... but ANY brawlbox, except 0.64, works perfectly for vertexing... u only have to export a vertice group and the mdl0, all the rest is mariokart's script or dasdonkey box...

i use modset 4.2...

Quote from: jokekid on August 23, 2011, 03:18:40 PM
kinda late probably... but ANY brawlbox, except 0.64, works perfectly for vertexing... u only have to export a vertice group and the mdl0, all the rest is mariokart's script or dasdonkey box...

i use modset 4.2...

Never knew that O.o

Well, I use the newest modset released so I guess it's fine.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


hey BJ...
be sure to send me your src whenever you're finished :)
(in a PM plz) :)

my viewer is starting to come out...
I've gotten it drawing everything,
but the only problem is it's not rasterized on the Z axis...

so when drawing, the Z order is off. :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.