Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 28, 2011, 05:43:41 AM
i c dis:

[spoiler]

Only two bones. BodyM and TopN.

Unless I'm doing something wrong. D:

Son, I am disappoint at your poorly linked bones. :srs:


is it now possible to merge two models into one?
or vertex in brawlbox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Gamma, it's probably because you used FortWaffles's bone adder.  BlackJax said previously that the issue you're having would happen.

and by the way, awesome work BlackJax.  i've started messing around with it, and it's just amazing.

Bone Test 1
Tester: Mario

Added two Bones and renamed "HitBox" and "HitBox2"
"HitBox" and "HitBox2" have one Animation
Added Effect and HitBoxes to "HitBox" and "HitBox2"

In-Game:
Hitbox Worked
Game Lags very Bad.
Effect not work (becuase of Lags)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 07:00:04 AMBone Test 1 Tester: Mario Added two Bones and renamed "HitBox" and "HitBox2" "HitBox" and "HitBox2" have one Animation Added Effect and HitBoxes to "HitBox" and "HitBox2" In-Game: Hitbox Worked Game Lags very Bad. Effect not work (becuase of Lags)
awesome just what i needed for get more hitbox for Gotenks´s N-B (and maybe fix hitboxes even more over Goku´s N-B)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 07:16:13 AMawesome just what i needed for get more hitbox for Gotenks´s N-B (and maybe fix hitboxes even more over Goku´s N-B)

no, don't do that....
Game Lags very bad....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 07:18:12 AMno, don't do that.... Game Lags very bad....
thats only Hitbox not GFX

i think i will give it a test with Hitbox and not GFX since the GFX will be on ThrowN bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 07:20:56 AMthats only Hitbox not GFX i think i will give it a test with Hitbox and not GFX since the GFX will be on ThrowN bone
ok, good luck using new bones....

Quote from: Gotenks on August 28, 2011, 06:14:14 AM
is it now possible to merge two models into one?

Yeah, as long as they're both mdl0's that haven't been built by brawlbox.

I spent a couple hours tryin' to get a custom Ike into the game, but I ran into some problems. Whenever I save a custom model in a PAC or a PCS and then open it back up, the number of polys and everything is right, but in the preview only the bones will show up.

I put it in game anyway just for the heck of it, and it's invisible and extremely laggy, which is pretty much what you'd expect considering the preview.

I tried saving it out as an mdl0 by itself, but when I import it back in I get an error that won't let me close the brawlbox preview window without ending the process with task manager.

I'll keep tryin' tomorrow.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

luckly, I DID a perfect new bone to jigglypuff's sleephat by the beta so I have my though how to add new bones without ingame lag :vyse:

I will try it tomorrow or later this night :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 09:03:52 AM
luckly, I DID a perfect new bone to jigglypuff's sleephat by the beta so I have my though how to add new bones without ingame lag :vyse:

I will try it tomorrow or later this night :vyse:
so wait, what does that mean? more sleep hats over other slots? sorry, i'm a total idiot when it comes to hacking.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Nice new features (especially the scale flag in the animation editor).
Saved me a few KB's already.

Quote from: ds22 on August 28, 2011, 02:05:11 PMNice new features (especially the scale flag in the animation editor). Saved me a few KB's already.
yeah that was really much needed if you copy/paste frames and had to save filesize at same time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*waits for a change list from BlackJax* :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]