Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:13:12 PM
wut
:srs:
I mean, I don't wanna import them one-by-one.

Also, can you find a way to import multiple textures at once?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:13:12 PM
I actually don't know how, the depth stuff for the outside line is really confusing :srs:
crap x.x'' Ok ^_^ thanks for looking into it atleast =3 I'm still working on trying to get my model into the viewer (though I locked up my pc in the process of getting said moddel x.x'')
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 05:17:29 PM
:srs:
I mean, I don't wanna import them one-by-one.

Also, can you find a way to import multiple textures at once?

Oh, maybe.

Btw, try dragging a pac file with some models into the model previewer. Pretty noice feature, I think.


:vyse:
From Models Resource.
Too bad we can't use it in game yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 05:47:32 PM

:vyse:
From Models Resource.
Too bad we can't use it in game yet.

Hot damn, that's epic. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 05:45:07 PMOh, maybe. Btw, try dragging a pac file with some models into the model previewer. Pretty noice feature, I think.
Yeah, noice job. :vyse:

Damn.

After I finished importing Peach's Castle's textures, I saved it with the converted DAE as a PAC (don't worry, I wasn't gonna use it in game).

I opened it back up and the model was gone :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can confirm, the importer didn't even import that model for me.
I guess my computer just isn't compatible with the importer.

Quote from: snoopy on August 28, 2011, 06:49:55 AM
Gamma, it's probably because you used FortWaffles's bone adder.  BlackJax said previously that the issue you're having would happen.

Oh derp. That makes sense.

That, and the fact that I hexed a few of his bones so that he shows up in-game.

Which I only thought of later. XD

So would I have to redo the model port to be able to work with him in Brawl Box?

Also, I saw that pikazz added a few bones, so would it be possible to add, say, an LHaveN bone in his left hand so that he holds items with his left hand?

Sorry for the questions. :[

Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 06:14:09 PM
Damn.

After I finished importing Peach's Castle's textures, I saved it with the converted DAE as a PAC (don't worry, I wasn't gonna use it in game).

I opened it back up and the model was gone :srs:

The model wasn't even IN the pac? It obviously wouldn't show up in the previewer, but it like literally wasn't there?


Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 06:19:37 PM
The model wasn't even IN the pac? It obviously wouldn't show up in the previewer, but it like literally wasn't there?


The model WAS in the PAC, but after I reopened it, it didn't show up in the previewer :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 06:20:50 PM
The model WAS in the PAC, but after I reopened it, it didn't show up in the previewer :srs:

*facepalm* No [censored] lol There's no primitives... I thought I clearly said mutliple times that I haven't finished writing the objects. ._.

Bone Test 2
Tester: Mario

Added one Bone on Left hand and renamed LhaveN
No In-Game Lags!

Pics of Mario with LhaveN
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 06:23:08 PM
*facepalm* There's no primitives... I thought I clearly said mutliple times that I haven't finished writing the objects. ._.
Sorrrry D:
I don't know the kind of stuff you talk about anyways :<
Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 06:24:03 PM
Bone Test 2
Tester: Mario

Added one Bone on Left hand and renamed LhaveN
No In-Game Lags!

Pics of Mario with LhaveN
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lolwut
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 06:24:03 PM
Bone Test 2
Tester: Mario

Added one Bone on Left hand and renamed LhaveN
No In-Game Lags!

Pics of Mario with LhaveN
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice, it looks like some other things like SRT0 files will have to be edited or something. Actually, that reminds me, there's an unknown in DrawOpa and DrawXlu that is thought to be a bone index... maybe that has to do with it?