Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

holding Items on wrong part of arm
holding Cape wrong part of arm too.
game think Mario's belly is ThrowN.

Can fixable.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 28, 2011, 06:29:52 PM
Nice, it looks like some other things like SRT0 files will have to be edited or something. Actually, that reminds me, there's an unknown in DrawOpa and DrawXlu that is thought to be a bone index... maybe that has to do with it?
got same error with longchu and toonlink as you see, it must be those things
Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 06:33:36 PM
holding Items on wrong part of arm
holding Cape wrong part of arm too.
game think Mario's belly is ThrowN.

Can fixable.
the thing is brawlbox updating the brawlbox. if adding a bone will update the bone index on the other bones too, if the throwN is boneindex 50 and you add a bone before it so the ThrowN boneID gets 51 will the FitMario.pac still think the BoneID for ThrowN is still 50 so the bone before the ThrowN will be the new ThrowN. same thing on every bone.
you need to changes things in Tabuu and/or PSA to get things correct :3

tested the thing add bone things for 4-5 days ago
Stupid Tinypic :C

yeah, I know how fix that...

as I did on My hammer Bro. Over Metaknight.



Even if the model didn't save, I saved the textures to a BRRES so I wouldn't have to re-import them, one by one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



that is going to be very lovely...

sadly, some .OBJ's i converted to .DAE's doesnt show up their texture files when u preview the models... thought i would point that out.

edit:
Quote from: Segtendo on August 28, 2011, 08:52:47 PM
Even if the model didn't save, I saved the textures to a BRRES so I wouldn't have to re-import them, one by one.
yeah i did the same thing for Kokori Forest, and Castle Town, and Hyrule Field, and some other stages x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

holy crap you guys were fast when it came to importing stuff into brawlbox.



this is what I got from brawlbox ingame :3
a playable smokeball with 37 new bones
and a glitchy smashball as jigglypuffs cap :3

I think I know whats the problem why it lags ingame by bone adder/editor, I just need 2 more tests to be more sure  :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 09:58:24 PM
a playable smokeball with 37 new bones

Yes! A playable Smoke Ball!

All my dreams have come true. :af:

This bone adder definnitely shows promise if it can add that many bones without breaking the thing.

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 09:58:24 PM


this is what I got from brawlbox ingame :3
a playable smokeball with 37 new bones
and a glitchy smashball as jigglypuffs cap :3

I think I know whats the problem why it lags ingame by bone adder/editor, I just need 2 more tests to be more sure  :>.>:
please explain why In Game Lags....
I just added two bone to Mario on first Bone test....

I want make playable Sandbag without lags

Quote from: pikazz on August 28, 2011, 09:58:24 PM


this is what I got from brawlbox ingame :3
a playable smokeball with 37 new bones
and a glitchy smashball as jigglypuffs cap :3

I think I know whats the problem why it lags ingame by bone adder/editor, I just need 2 more tests to be more sure  :>.>:
lol thats crazy o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 10:01:48 PM
please explain why In Game Lags....
I just added two bone to Mario on first Bone test....

I want make playable Sandbag without lags
That's my idea about playable Sandbag  :notimp:
tried it on the first day I got the beta for a week ago, it lagged  :srs:
Will test it on sandbag and dusknoir to confirm my though.
the smokescreen was the first unlaggy with many bones that worked
(and my jigglycaps but that doesn't count)

already started to redo sandbag again and this time I am sure it won't lag

I will explain soon if my thoughs is correct
Stupid Tinypic :C

oh, I was thinking Sandbag over Marth...
But ok.
(I don't know It was your idea!)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 10:15:55 PM
oh, I was thinking Sandbag over Marth...
But ok.
(I don't know It was your idea!)
I had my thoughs when fortwaffles bone adder came out, didn't have enough space D:
but now it will be possible!
sorry, no hard feelings? :3

this time it must work for sandbags sake!
Stupid Tinypic :C