Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

none hard feeling...
I want port Sandbag over Marth...
(Just for 10 years I want play Sandbag on brawl as fully playable character
But never happen...)

pikazz, I actually remember diedhammer announcing his Sandbag idea quite a while ago.
Oh, and I love your longchu. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EJYN3u7dfQ

BlackJax, thank you for the new BrawlBox.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 28, 2011, 10:23:45 PM
pikazz, I actually remember diedhammer announcing his Sandbag idea quite a while ago.
Oh, and I love your longchu. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EJYN3u7dfQ

BlackJax, thank you for the new BrawlBox.
oh, I am feeling like a theif D;

like that! 8D
Stupid Tinypic :C

It is fine...
But I'm still not sure
If It is possible to make Sandbag as Fully Playable character...


Quote from: Jaklub on August 28, 2011, 10:23:45 PMpikazz, I actually remember diedhammer announcing his Sandbag idea quite a while ago. Oh, and I love your longchu. :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EJYN3u7dfQ BlackJax, thank you for the new BrawlBox.
I lol'd smiled.
Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 28, 2011, 10:31:24 PMIt is fine... But I'm still not sure If It is possible to make Sandbag as Fully Playable character...
I hope so, too.
Quote from: GameWatching on August 28, 2011, 10:40:55 PMoh man, this is sure a BRAWLBOX :0
This.

If it's all the same to u BJ, I'll just wait for the fully operational space station er I mean, working dae importer  :>.>palm:

found the problem, it wasn't it I though it was at first. lucky I didn't tell you what it was. (though at first you had to add a bone, save and close, reopen and add another one asn.)
you will not like this :>.>:

It's the NodeMix (type5) that are causing ingame lag, I am sure about it. I was lucky I didn't have the NodeMix on my smokeball, that's why it worked ingame.
The other model I have tested had the NodeMix, that's made it slow ingame D:

I hope you got my PM BJ96, I have send you some thoughs and problems about it
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Justin712 on August 27, 2011, 10:40:17 PM
Ah, I see. Never heard of that one. I was thinkin' of that company that does XSI tutorials.

Thanks, I've been trying to improve :laugh:
Still haven't gotten around to posting it on a new  thread, but you know it's been posted here already right? If ya have anything you think I should add to it, let me know.

Oh, alright lol. Thanx a bunch for it, i found it by going to your recent posts :D

and WOW thread ASPLODED!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


....You are right about that....
That why....
Mario's head is messed up

SandBag don't work right....
(I did tested this)

Sooooooooooooooo....... Can I try to use this to truly resize Simon?

Hey, BJ, idk if this is a bug or not, but the data for objects, bones, textures, and animations only work with the first model listed in the .pac file. It doesnt show the data for the 2nd model, and if u click on the second model's animations, it attempts to play them for model 1. (in the previewer.)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I can open most files fine, but when I open a certain model BB crashes. But it's only when I go to file->open. If I set the file associations so that it opens automatically with BB, then the model opens fine and I can preview it and everything. But If I file->open, it just doesnt open. If the model is in a pac file, I can open the pac file and go to the model, but as soon as I try to preview it or expand it, it crashes. The model came from a different game. Also when I file->open the same model, but it's the original one straight out of the game, it works. It's just the edited model I have that doesn't work correctly. In the last BB, I edited the materials, shaders(I opened it in a hex editor to edit the shaders as it wasn't in the last BB), and 2 bone indexes. Any clues as to why the edited model doesn't function correctly?

One question my best friend wants to know: I know we can't import DAE models into Brawl (Wii crashes with annoying beep), but can we import DAE models into BrawlBox? I know we can't use them in Brawl for the moment, but can they still be saved as PAC/PCS or not?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 29, 2011, 03:02:57 AM
One question my best friend wants to know: I know we can't import DAE models into Brawl (Wii crashes with annoying beep), but can we import DAE models into BrawlBox? I know we can't use them in Brawl for the moment, but can they still be saved as PAC/PCS or not?
i tested some .dae's already. they can be saved as .pac files (for stages), but when u open it again, the MDL0 is completely gone, so yeah.. hope thats a good answer for ya.

save the brres its in, and u open that brres file, the model will be there, but there will be nothing shown in Model Viewer
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady