Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 04, 2011, 07:40:15 PM
Hey, can anyone help me get this into a .dae compatible with brawlbox?
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/KH2FM/sheet/1614

Its Zexion from Kingdom Hearts, just want to try something out.

Thanx,

       -xxmasal22xx
I think we may need a new Sub Forum o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 04, 2011, 08:05:05 PM
I think we may need a new Sub Forum o.o

"Model Imports"
  -"Model importing help"
  -"Model importing requests"
Yeah. I agree. :srs:
I almost have my video tutorial done though, so that should help some people out a lot. It's not that hard once you know how to do it.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 04, 2011, 08:52:59 PM
"Model Imports"
  -"Model importing help"
  -"Model importing requests"
Yeah. I agree. :srs:
I almost have my video tutorial done though, so that should help some people out a lot. It's not that hard once you know how to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5F7NC7LSs
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



send you a pm about some bugs I found

yet, why does it get ingame lag by a model with 2 new bones or more D:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: kwrk85 on September 05, 2011, 01:00:20 AM
Can't save Mario Kart Wii mdl0 edits.

Can you be a little more specific... Was there an error? Can you post it?
I'm still making the rebuilder compatible with v11 MDL0s (because the node id is sometimes written in a different order and the primitives need to be corrected) so you'll probably have problems right now anyway.

September 05, 2011, 02:22:05 AM #3486 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 02:25:52 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 03, 2011, 09:07:12 PMThe model I fixed and imported in my tutorial:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Btw, I'm having some serious problems with CHR0 entries right now. For now, don't animate anything with v0.64d until I fix it and update the download. If you try animating anything, you'll see what I mean :srs:
Yeah, I tried to animate a non-Nintendo DAE in BrawlBox with a PAC file, and the model did nothing XD Boy, I had a good laugh. BTW, what does the BB source does?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Dat Yoko.

Do want so bad. :'(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 02:22:05 AM
Yeah, I tried to animate a non-Nintendo DAE in BrawlBox with a PAC file, and the model did nothing XD Boy, I had a good laugh. BTW, what does the BB source does?

Yeah, I fixed it...
The Brawlbox source is, well, the source code. It's what Kryal and I wrote to make Brawlbox. :srs:

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 05, 2011, 02:26:01 AM
Dat Yoko.

Do want so bad. :'(

Indeed. :vyse:

What did you meant by a BrawlBox on the Wii? Is there really gonna have one? If that's the case, could it preview DAE models successfully even if they're not from Nintendo games?

Also, is the MDL0 thingy is closer to completion? I created a color pack of DAE models that I can't see on my PC in BrawlBox and I was wondering if someone could fix them via 3DS Max. I do have it, but I don't seem the understand much of the instructions in the OP (I have 3ds max 2010, not 2009 so things have changed). Only if someone offers to help then I will post my colorful pack of Dissidia Terras (6 in total) that CANNOT be seen in BrawlBox, but CAN perfectly be seen in 3ds Max. At least that like this on my PC
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 02:41:36 AM
What did you meant by a BrawlBox on the Wii? Is there really gonna have one? If that's the case, could it preview DAE models successfully even if they're not from Nintendo games?

Also, is the MDL0 thingy is closer to completion? I created a color pack of DAE models that I can't see on my PC in BrawlBox and I was wondering if someone could fix them via 3DS Max. I do have it, but I don't seem the understand much of the instructions in the OP (I have 3ds max 2010, not 2009 so things have changed). Only if someone offers to help then I will post my colorful pack of Dissidia Terras (6 in total) that CANNOT be seen in BrawlBox, but CAN perfectly be seen in 3ds Max. At least that like this on my PC
sounds like u didnt export it correctly so that it can be seen in BB.. lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 05, 2011, 02:55:39 AM #3491 Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:03:58 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: DSX8 on September 05, 2011, 02:53:14 AMsounds like u didnt export it correctly so that it can be seen in BB.. lol
Yep, I know, so that's why I need help. If someone could do it for me, then I'll be insanely happy.

For those who wonder, here's what I do to create my DAE files :
1 - I open up the GMO file in Noesis
2 - I choose wherever the character in the GMO (in this case, Terra and Esper Terra) and export it to DAE while flipping UVs.
3 - I open 3ds Max, but it has no textures on... So, by following this tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ84ZNfhxtk (ignore the whole FPK thing) I apply the 2 textures on 3ds Max.
4 - I do a few things seen in the OP (the ones I know how to do) and export it as a brand new DAE file.
5 - I load it in BrawlBox, but I still can't see it, it only works on my mom's PC, as she has Windows 7, not XP.

Can someone help me?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I'm just gonna annotate my tutorial with Youtube's annotations.

The video was recorded and rendered to MP4 and MP4 isn't supported by my main video editor for some reason, converting it to AVI or any other format decreases the quality a lot (to where you can't read anything on the screen), and Windows Live Movie Maker just sucks and kills the video quality too. :srs:

I want to keep the highest quality possible so everyone can see what I'm doing and it took like 6 hours to render to MP4. :O

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 02:41:36 AM
What did you meant by a BrawlBox on the Wii? Is there really gonna have one? If that's the case, could it preview DAE models successfully even if they're not from Nintendo games?

Also, is the MDL0 thingy is closer to completion? I created a color pack of DAE models that I can't see on my PC in BrawlBox and I was wondering if someone could fix them via 3DS Max. I do have it, but I don't seem the understand much of the instructions in the OP (I have 3ds max 2010, not 2009 so things have changed). Only if someone offers to help then I will post my colorful pack of Dissidia Terras (6 in total) that CANNOT be seen in BrawlBox, but CAN perfectly be seen in 3ds Max. At least that like this on my PC

Brawlbox on the Wii won't happen and the MDL0 thingy is closer to being completed every day. Patience is key to success. :vyse:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2011, 02:55:39 AM
Yep, I know, so that's why I need help. If someone could do it for me, then I'll be insanely happy.

Follow the tutorial when I put it up. If you're not blind, it's really easy to understand. :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 05, 2011, 03:01:27 AM
If you're not blind, it's really easy to understand. :P

Aw damn it. D:

I think a Wii-based Brawl Box would be kind of silly... I don't see much use for it besides...

Well nothing. :|

And someone needs to find a way to convert .pak files to .dae files.

Like, nao.

>:|

I'd download an Andriod BrawlB-- *Shot!*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!