Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 03:34:54 AM
I know I'm somewhat impatient when I'm waiting for things I long for ^^' That's because I can't see me DAEs in BrawlBox, and I'm willing to see if they will work on Brawl despite being un-seeable on BrawlBox. I was wondering... Could anyone do a movie tutorial of what BlackJax said in the OP about exporting DAEs with 3ds Max 2010 so I can successfully export a good DAE file?
i MIGHT be able to do 1... depends on how well my laptop is wanting to be used
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I have a video tutorial already done if I can figure out how to cut off like 2 minutes at the end of the video without killing the quality.

Really? what is the URL of the tutorial so I can download it? I can cut it off for you if you want (just tell me where to begin and I'll do it)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 06, 2011, 03:46:05 AM
I have a video tutorial already done if I can figure out how to cut off like 2 minutes at the end of the video without killing the quality.

whats wrong with the last 2 minutes?

Quote from: SuperSmasher on September 06, 2011, 03:59:36 AM
whats wrong with the last 2 minutes?

3ds Max shut down randomly, Yoko's .max file was corrupted, and the animation dragging didn't work in Brawlbox (which I had to fix).
Did I mention I had to fix Yoko a second time? :srs:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 03:48:30 AM
Really?

No, I was joking. Carry on.
/sarcasm

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 06, 2011, 04:04:21 AM3ds Max shut down randomly, Yoko's .max file was corrupted, and the animation dragging didn't work in Brawlbox (which I had to fix). Did I mention I had to fix Yoko a second time? :srs: No, I was joking. Carry on. /sarcasm

Does this means you didn't made a video after all?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Tokoyami, just calm your tits for a bit.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 04:19:26 AM
Does this means you didn't made a video after all?

Dude just chill for a bit, I was being sarcastic.

I just figured out that I can cut the video, render it to AVI and keep the quality the same with After Effects, but it'll take around an hour to render.
I'll render it sometime tomorrow.

I'm posting w/in 5 minutes of my library time :3

can someone do me a favor and tell me if the block size between each primitive group is the same :/
the group start primitive is '20'.

I have a theory, and would like to test it...

PM me plz :3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey BJ, think you can fix using the Space Bar when you select som'in in the Poly/Bone/Texture sections? Just more of a wonderment since I usually turn off alotta poly's in rappid succetion by hitting up/down and space. It only works once
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yeah, and I wasn't panicking or something like that. Even though my thread is young, the problem I'm facing lasts since a long time, and I was simply asking questions while being calm. I was wondering... how can I move a model's arms in 3ds Max so that it ends up shaped like a 'T' (as seen in BrawlBox)? Maybe I'll try to find that on my own...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Nobody answered my question about using an exported dae from a brawl MDL0 for vertexing purposes...
*sigh*

@ Tokoyami: dude, all you do is rigg the character (tons of tutorials on youtube) and pose them in a t pose....
it's that easy...


September 06, 2011, 06:39:31 PM #3597 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:41:03 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 06, 2011, 05:27:07 PMNobody answered my question about using an exported dae from a brawl MDL0 for vertexing purposes... *sigh* @ Tokoyami: dude, all you do is rigg the character (tons of tutorials on youtube) and pose them in a t pose.... it's that easy...
You were right! That was a lot easier than I thought, and now my model is in a right 'T' pose (but the right hand & fingers are backwards XD) Need to fix this up, then it'll be OK to put in BrawlBox (oh, and BJ's tutorial, too, due to my smalls problems of viewing DAEs in my BrawlBox) :) And apparently, I'm not the only one out there with the same problems as I...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2011, 06:39:31 PM
You were right! That was a lot easier than I thought, and now my model is in a right 'T' pose (but the right hand & fingers are backwards XD) Need to fix this up, then it'll be OK to put in BrawlBox (oh, and BJ's tutorial, too, due to my smalls problems of viewing DAEs in my BrawlBox) :) And apparently, I'm not the only one out there with the same problems as I...

Yeah =3 it took me a while to figure out rigging a character too :D it's one of those super-complicated things that aren't so super-complicated once you get how to do it XD

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 06, 2011, 05:03:59 PM
Hey BJ, think you can fix using the Space Bar when you select som'in in the Poly/Bone/Texture sections? Just more of a wonderment since I usually turn off alotta poly's in rappid succetion by hitting up/down and space. It only works once

^ This Please!!