Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 07, 2011, 03:59:38 AM
Are you serious? :srs:
*facepalm*

>_>
I'm only answering his question, I wasn't going to discuss anything further...like I said, kinda a secret idea.
yeesh...

And I have heard of some people uploading stuff to their vault that isn't theirs soo........

On Topic: Going to try the thing I did with links bones with some other characters today, if it works, at least it means us non-3DS Max 11 users will get to use the DAE importer to its fullest as well~

well, I answered my Q from my previous post...
(was expecting a PM on my next visit)

I DL'd everything I needed and used HxD to compair :P
but yea... primitive groups are not the same in size
(if they were, it would've made splitting the groups alot easier)

so... I'm gonna have to do a current/next primitive comparison:

current: '98'
next: '30'
^means clear the previous group and start a new group

current: '28'
next: '80'
^means finish weight-list and start reading faces

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 07, 2011, 02:24:25 PMWelcome back TC!
meh...
not quite...

I'm still browsing library compy's...
but I never said anything about stopping (:<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 07, 2011, 02:50:26 PM
meh...
not quite...

I'm still browsing library compy's...
but I never said anything about stopping (:<
well at least ur not stopping! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 07, 2011, 05:13:09 PM #3650 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:17:41 PM by xxmasal22xx
QuoteLook at reply #3528 right now!

I did what you said.....nearly shat myself, then realized what that means for us....THEN my computer had a spaz attack and tried to open EVERY SINGLE FILE on my desktop (wtf?)....then i fell out of my chair laughing, moaning in pain(hard floor) and nerdgamsing about sweet progress.....

my desktop:

Yea....it was an issue.....opened Every. Single. File. And. Shortcut. And. Folder.....ITS OVER NINE THOOUUSANNNND!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Turns out my brother was fux0ring around with my computer settings.......wonderful.....he's 12.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Uh, why would that be a setting in the first place?



Just need to figure out how to set the skin weights and [censored] up and wait for BJ to finish the DAE importer =3

Then a perfect ZSS over Link port will be born :D no glitches like normal ports <3

Speaking of...
BJ how big should I make the weights on the top n bones and all that stuff?
Or should I even bother messing with those in max?

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 07, 2011, 05:13:09 PM
I did what you said.....nearly shat myself, then realized what that means for us....THEN my computer had a spaz attack and tried to open EVERY SINGLE FILE on my desktop (wtf?)....then i fell out of my chair laughing, moaning in pain(hard floor) and nerdgamsing about sweet progress.....

my desktop:

Yea....it was an issue.....opened Every. Single. File. And. Shortcut. And. Folder.....ITS OVER NINE THOOUUSANNNND!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Turns out my brother was fux0ring around with my computer settings.......wonderful.....he's 12.....
y the hell do u have so much crap on ur desktop...? o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 07, 2011, 05:13:09 PM
I did what you said.....nearly shat myself, then realized what that means for us....THEN my computer had a spaz attack and tried to open EVERY SINGLE FILE on my desktop (wtf?)....then i fell out of my chair laughing, moaning in pain(hard floor) and nerdgamsing about sweet progress.....

my desktop:
[img width=695 height=521]http://i.imgur.com/V054y.jpg[/img
Yea....it was an issue.....opened Every. Single. File. And. Shortcut. And. Folder.....ITS OVER NINE THOOUUSANNNND!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Turns out my brother was fux0ring around with my computer settings.......wonderful.....he's 12.....
Blade Kitten =D!!! Someone knows me ♥♥♥
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



IK what you mean XX...
I have the same problem :P

alot of times it's with programs that turn down your screen-res
(1280x1024 is mine)

emulators or games in fullscreen mode cause all my icons to appear on the right side of the screen

a simple fix is to R-click the taskbar icon, go to utilities and click 'Manage Icons'
once you click OK, the icons will restore themselves.

btw, I've just gotten WinXP Black :af:
apparently it's supposed to be a bit better than XP pro
(it's hacked for the better)

and also, no more 30 days for me :happy:

although the dude I gave a DVD to (to write a boot disk for me) only put an RAR file on it...
making me install windows twice before I get to enjoy it :srs:

and that was my only DVD I got for free...
so yea... you can imagine how I feel. *rages*
(windows boot disks are easy to write)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 07, 2011, 07:19:57 PM
IK what you mean XX...
I have the same problem :P

alot of times it's with programs that turn down your screen-res
(1280x1024 is mine)

emulators or games in fullscreen mode cause all my icons to appear on the right side of the screen

a simple fix is to R-click the taskbar icon, go to utilities and click 'Manage Icons'
once you click OK, the icons will restore themselves.

btw, I've just gotten WinXP Black :af:
apparently it's supposed to be a bit better than XP pro
(it's hacked for the better)

and also, no more 30 days for me :happy:

although the dude I gave a DVD to (to write a boot disk for me) only put an RAR file on it...
making me install windows twice before I get to enjoy it :srs:

and that was my only DVD I got for free...
so yea... you can imagine how I feel. *rages*
(windows boot disks are easy to write)
heheh thats wat i have, Windows XP Black and i love it cause it comes with the windows 7 theme! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 07, 2011, 07:27:13 PM #3657 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:28:25 PM by Tcll
Quote from: DSX8 on September 07, 2011, 07:22:16 PMheheh thats wat i have, Windows XP Black and i love it cause it comes with the windows 7 theme! =D
ORLY
nice :af:

yes, I <3 the 7 theme, but I hate the fact that 7's not user friendly
(why XP (Home or Pro) is the best)

so sweet, and thanx for the info :happy:

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 07, 2011, 07:27:13 PM
ORLY
nice :af:

yes, I <3 the 7 theme, but I hate the fact that 7's not user friendly
(why XP (Home or Pro) is the best)

so sweet, and thanx for the info :happy:
yeah x3  and i made 2 copies of my windows XP Black just incase if i loose it :P

downside.. my hard drive is slowly crashing on me and yeah -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 07, 2011, 07:30:32 PMyeah x3  and i made 2 copies of my windows XP Black just incase if i loose it :P downside.. my hard drive is slowly crashing on me and yeah -_-
aww man...
I feel for you dude.

I lost 160GB worth of data that I worked my life off on. D:

god knows what would happen if I lost my 232GB (5/6 of the way full) X(
(I don't even want to think of it)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.