Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 25, 2011, 01:35:21 AM #4260 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:12:04 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 25, 2011, 01:33:33 AM
Personally, I'd say leave sonic's arm alone. If someone is deperate enough to port a char's animation onto Sonic (or off) They can bloody well fix thier own key frames XD

Lol XD

True :vyse:

Edit: So I coded a little bit to add in the FF's to Nel's model. The rebuilt model worked perfectly in-game. That means something references something before the relocation offsets. The only offset I can think of right now would be the MDL0 offset. I need to make sure every single MDL0 offset in the entire MDL0 is edited.

Btw Nel's hair didn't move in the wind even though I changed the flags. D:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 01:35:21 AM
Lol XD

True :vyse:

Edit: So I coded a little bit to add in the FF's to Nel's model. The rebuilt model worked perfectly in-game. That means something references something before the relocation offsets. The only offset I can think of right now would be the MDL0 offset. I need to make sure every single MDL0 offset in the entire MDL0 is edited.

Btw Nel's hair didn't move in the wind even though I changed the flags. D:

That's... good right? This is progress, correct c:?

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on September 25, 2011, 03:23:15 AM
That's... good right? This is progress, correct c:?

Yep, I'm slowly but surely pinpointing the problem :vyse:

AWESOME!!! now try to do that with flandre!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 25, 2011, 03:28:03 AM
Yep, I'm slowly but surely pinpointing the problem :vyse:

Sweet, guess and check is my favorite method for pinpointing problems... or cornering them through various methods...

Quote from: DSX8 on September 25, 2011, 03:36:26 AM
AWESOME!!! now try to do that with flandre!!

It's not that easy mah boi :vyse:

And apparently I'm downloading Wii RVL SDK 3.2.
I dunno if this is real and/or better than the SDK I've been using (which is rev 2.1), but it's worth a shot downloading :srs:

hmm lets see wat the difference is with those 2 programs :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Progress?
I liek progress.
Let's hope this version of the SDK means something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



September 25, 2011, 05:30:50 AM #4269 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:47:33 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
What is SDK? And I'm glad there's some progress on the new BrawlBox.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 25, 2011, 05:30:50 AM
What is SDK?
SDK is a Wii development kit.
It's illegal to distribute on sites such as this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


will it be possible to merge GFX models with vertexs for save Filesize on the moveset
like merge Goku vertex with kamehameha GFX and Spirit Bomb GFX(smashBall model) and sitting on they´s own bones too to save alot of filesize to the moveset?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 25, 2011, 05:53:56 AM #4272 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:54:58 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Yikes. Now I know why SDK was a "Tabuu" subject on other Brawl forums, as they were distributing this device illegally. Good thing I didn't downloaded it.

Now, I have a DAE of Wes that was originally an OBJ and I gave it bones, but when I tried to replace Sonic's model (just to test) with BrawlBox, I got an error message. I don't know why, as I can import a Gerudo Guard, a Dodongo, the Zora's Guitar from the N64 Zelda Games, and even Terra Branford from Dissidia Final Fantasy from the PSP(which isn't from Nintendo) into BrawlBox, so why is the Wes Texture ain't working?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 25, 2011, 05:53:56 AM... and even Terra Branford from Dissidia Final Fantasy from the PSP(which isn't from Nintendo)....

Wait, PSP wasn't made by Nintendo?

When did that happen?


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 25, 2011, 05:57:07 AMWait, PSP wasn't made by Nintendo? When did that happen?
PSP, or PlayStation Portable, is made by Sony, not Nintendo. So I thought that was weird to see a texture from a Sony game working on BrawlBox while a Nintendo texture not working. You really didn't knew PSP was made by Sony!?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(