Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 04, 2011, 01:15:08 PM #4515 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:17:49 PM by Segtendo
You drag the BRRES into the preview window.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



October 04, 2011, 06:56:28 PM #4517 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:02:42 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
I've seen that BrawlBox v0.64 is supposed to handle .pmd files, right? Then why I can't successfully import one without an error message plus a blank BrawlBox!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuuGje9EdU8&feature=related
Man, I'd wish I had the BETA BrawlBox, just to save a Pokemon Coeum MikuMikuDance file... *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 04, 2011, 06:56:28 PMI've seen that BrawlBox v0.64 is supposed to handle .pmd files, right? Then why I can't successfully import one without an error message plus a blank BrawlBox!?
Man, I'd wish I had the BETA BrawlBox, just to save a MikuMikuDance file...
because there's absolutely no scripting done on PMD files...
all that's there is the filter...

on a side note, I thought I'd mention I've integrated PyOpenGL into my program,
as well as wrote working tests for it. :)
so now you won't have to install it when you DL it :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 04, 2011, 07:03:37 PMbecause there's absolutely no scripting done on PMD files... all that's there is the filter... on a side note, I thought I'd mention I've integrated PyOpenGL into my program, as well as wrote working tests for it. :) so now you won't have to install it when you DL it :D
What's PyOpenGL? And in which program? Can you tell me more?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I believe he's working on converting other models TO other model formats (including MDL0).
BlackJax's is just DAE-MDL0
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


really? I have a Blender script that allow import/export .pmd files, but I've yet to see one that imports/exports MDL0s.... If only there was one somewhere...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

so whats done?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 04, 2011, 07:12:09 PMWhat's PyOpenGL? And in which program? Can you tell me more?
*sigh*
I do have a program thread you know...
but to save you some time, the true post is on my forum.

I'm tired of dealing with the troll.
or should I say, the reason I HAAAATE this forum
(traffic issues delete my post, forcing me to retype it... ON MY WII)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

October 04, 2011, 07:22:26 PM #4524 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:23:29 PM by Tcll
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 04, 2011, 07:17:26 PMreally? I have a Blender script that allow import/export .pmd files, but I've yet to see one that imports/exports MDL0s.... If only there was one somewhere...
I was working on one for a while
(back when I barely knew anything about the format)
https://picasaweb.google.com/tcll5850/ImporterProgress?authuser=0&feat=directlink

EDIT:
DANGIT!!!
sry bout a D-post guys ;_;

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hey Bj. May I request or give a feature idea? I was thinking of a Copy button (the frame copy) that reads the Checked Marked bones in the bone tree and copies those. So if you Unchecked, let's say, the bones in the hands, it'll keyframe everything but the hand bones. it'd make copying Key frames much easier and would save some space.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 06, 2011, 12:56:22 AM
Hey Bj. May I request or give a feature idea? I was thinking of a Copy button (the frame copy) that reads the Checked Marked bones in the bone tree and copies those. So if you Unchecked, let's say, the bones in the hands, it'll keyframe everything but the hand bones. it'd make copying Key frames much easier and would save some space.
that's would be pretty awesome but I am sure it be alot of codes D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

eh...
prbly not alot of code...

everything he needs is there,
it just needs to be modded a little to support that >_>


on a side note...
(a quick description for those who havn't been reading my thread)

I'm not using Tkinter anymore >:3
I'm deving my app fully in OpenGL.

I've integrated PyOpenGL into my program so you won't have to DL it ;)
and using the functions in Py is the exact same as you would in C++ or C# :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

sry for D-post... On mobile phone atm...

Well, I've been doing some figuring...
Rmbr those relocation offsets that were talked about earlier??

Well, the first value has something to do with ordering the memory list for display on the wii...
Similar to the order of Melee's relocation list..

Most of this data however seems to only have a use when writing from a memory list.
Or also reading to a mem list >_>

How this data works still has yet to be figured out. :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

any new updates blackjax? =3

*crosses fingers*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady