Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I've been told that he's working on a new GUI for it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ah really? well thats interesting o.O

who told u that seggy?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 07, 2011, 04:51:37 AM
ah really? well thats interesting o.O

who told u that seggy?
The man himself.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



well that's good to hear :D
Always glad to hear new info like that :)

Have you guys seen the new recent GUI plan for my converter??

IMO, BJ should switch to OGL GUI development as well.
Why?
It's easier as it's more custom on what you can define.

Blender is the only program I know of that fully uses OGL.
And must I say I <3 it's GUI style :D

So yea...
That's the reason I'm doing it :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

October 08, 2011, 01:00:22 AM #4535 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 01:05:26 AM by AdfroMan
BJ you should a button for when you right click on AnimationData to add a new bone aimation to every animation. This along with the Edit All button would allow size mods to be done in an instant. I'd be very grateful if you added this.

Quote from: AdfroMan on October 08, 2011, 01:00:22 AM
BJ you should a button for when you right click on AnimationData to add a new bone aimation to every animation. This along with the Edit All button would allow size mods to be done in an instant. I'd be very grateful if you added this.

Enter a bone name that doesn't exist into the textbox in the Edit All dialog.



The copy keyframes from on Edit All doesn't work.

Quote from: AdfroMan on October 08, 2011, 01:45:31 AM
The copy keyframes from on Edit All doesn't work.
It did for me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well I wrote a bone name in the first box and a bone name in the second box and nothing happened. Does the second bone have to be in every animation because it wasn't when I tried it.

October 08, 2011, 01:14:23 PM #4542 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 01:15:14 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
You know.. all this programing technobabble brings this photo to mind...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13487570&postcount=134
Look what our man who found the hitboxes did. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 08, 2011, 04:51:51 PM #4544 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:09:21 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2011, 04:37:16 PM
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13487570&postcount=134
Look what our man who found the hitboxes did. :vyse:

Why did he release a sub-sub version when he could've just sent me his source, like Moosehunter did? :srs:
All these Brawlboxes are getting confusing :X

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 08, 2011, 01:14:23 PM
You know.. all this programing technobabble brings this photo to mind...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Translation: If it isn't disabled or it is removed, then it's complete.
That doesn't even make sense? :srs: