Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That was sorta awkward :X
But now I know not to share anything testing related with anybody other than Pikazz and RTB :srs:
I don't want the place to explode in hype right now.

I can see that.
But make sure to post news and updates once in a while so this thread doesn't die, and cuz i'm curious :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

look im sorry for posting what i said... i just get TOOO carried away at times with this importer.. and i kno i was supposed to keep it a secret from every1, but i wasnt thinking and it accidently slipped out..

sorry every1
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Sky Grounder on October 08, 2011, 08:04:46 PM
I can see that.
But make sure to post news and updates once in a while so this thread doesn't die, and cuz i'm curious :)

Well we are definitely making progress, I can guarantee you that.
By the time we figure out the main problem (polygons not showing and the game lagging on the Wii), we'll probably have fixed every single little problem with the importer XD

Quote from: DSX8 on October 08, 2011, 08:06:23 PM
look im sorry for posting what i said... i just get TOOO carried away at times with this importer.. and i kno i was supposed to keep it a secret from every1, but i wasnt thinking and it accidently slipped out..

sorry every1
You're forgiven :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

You left literally 3 minutes after you said sorry. Overreacting much? ;p
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on October 08, 2011, 08:26:57 PM
You left literally 3 minutes after you said sorry. Overreacting much? ;p
and having hate mail pour in? -_-''

and besides.. im very sensitive to rude/negative comments/messages that r sent to me, so ya, im not over-reacting
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 08, 2011, 08:30:45 PM
and having hate mail pour in? -_-''

and besides.. im very sensitive to rude/negative comments/messages that r sent to me, so ya, im not over-reacting

People are PMing you hate mail? Fail towards them :srs:

October 08, 2011, 08:48:32 PM #4568 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:50:56 PM by RandomTBush
Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 08, 2011, 07:15:37 PM
Post some screenshots or something :c
As per request of BlackJax96...
Quote from: BlackJax96The only thing I ask of you is to keep everything in pm unless I say you can post it.

...I can't at the moment. But you'll have to take my word for it when I say that I got it working on the Wii itself without lagging/crashing. (More than I can say about Flandre right now. :srs:)

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 08, 2011, 08:48:32 PM
As per request of BlackJax96, I can't at the moment. But you'll have to take my word for it when I say that I got it working on the Wii itself without lagging/crashing. (More than I can say about Flandre right now. :srs:)

You can post images of stuff and your discoveries if you want to, might as well anyway to keep the thread going :P

How about a BrawlBox picture?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I hate the ---- errors ;A;
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 08, 2011, 08:48:32 PM
As per request of BlackJax96...
...I can't at the moment. But you'll have to take my word for it when I say that I got it working on the Wii itself without lagging/crashing. (More than I can say about Flandre right now. :srs:)
awesome!

please pm me your hotmail or something cause I wanna swap ideas about this! please!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Here's the GUI edits I've been doing, I added a menu bar:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And shader editing is finished:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You can even change the raw value itself :vyse:

I'm also starting on the moveset sidebar, which will switch out with the animation sidebar.


That GUI is siiick :vytse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]