Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 08, 2011, 11:16:39 PM
I don't even remember... but that's better this way ;) Now I know you're beta testing, as this dude told me it was finished but released to only a select few... I can't believe I was fooled like this...*facepalm*
made u feel like a complete fool most likely lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 08, 2011, 11:16:39 PM
I don't even remember... but that's better this way ;) Now I know you're beta testing, as this dude told me it was finished but released to only a select few... I can't believe I was fooled like this...*facepalm*

What a liar. :srs:
If release info is not posted in this thread by ME, then it's a lie (or true if it's actually true lol). :vyse:

^ says the good talented young man :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 08, 2011, 11:20:35 PM
If release info is not posted in this thread by ME, then it's a lie (or true if it's actually true lol). :vyse:
this has to be quote once! :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 08, 2011, 11:37:12 PM
this has to be quote once! :vyse:
Make that twice!
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 08, 2011, 11:20:35 PM
What a liar. :srs:
If release info is not posted in this thread by ME, then it's a lie (or true if it's actually true lol). :vyse:
:vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 09, 2011, 12:36:18 AM #4595 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 12:37:11 AM by RandomTBush
Quote from: pikazz on October 08, 2011, 10:36:57 PM
may I ask you RTB whats need to be changed?

kinda despretade for my sandbag D:
I cannot guarantee that this will work for everything, but from what I've seen, it seems to have something to do with the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 and the DataOffset values compared to where in the MDL0 file it is... or something? I'm not exactly sure what. Either way, if the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 are too short, it seems to cause graphical glitches, from my tests with the Paper Fan trophy. While I fixed my two ports by adding 0x20 to the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 values, removing 0x20 from the DataOffset, and trimming those 0x20 bytes from above the actual polygon data and attaching it to the very bottom of the polygon data, it hasn't seemed to work for BlackJax96's Flandre model, or your Sandbag with Mario's hat, so there's something that's still missing, it seems...

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 12:36:18 AM
I cannot guarantee that this will work for everything, but from what I've seen, it seems to have something to do with the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 and the DataOffset values compared to where in the MDL0 file it is... or something? I'm not exactly sure what. Either way, if the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 are too short, it seems to cause graphical glitches, from my tests with the Paper Fan trophy. While I fixed my two ports by adding 0x20 to the PrimitivesLength1/PrimitivesLength2 values, removing 0x20 from the DataOffset, and trimming those 0x20 bytes from above the actual polygon data and attaching it to the very bottom of the polygon data, it hasn't seemed to work for BlackJax96's Flandre model, or your Sandbag with Mario's hat, so there's something that's still missing, it seems...
attching only the polygons at the end? or everything with it? O.o

that means the primitive1/2 is one of the needles! but seems more on some other D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 09, 2011, 01:29:17 AM #4597 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:27:48 AM by RandomTBush
Basically transferring 32 bytes of "00" from earlier in the polygon data to the end of the polygon data (before the next section).

But I'm gonna see what happens if I take those unknown values in the definition header data from another character (I'll choose Leonardo, from TMNT:SU) and transfer it to Pikachu, and see if that makes any difference. If it doesn't, then we might be able to cross that out as a cause of the problem.

(EDIT: Whoa, I've caused another polygon explosion for Pikachu. Hrm...)

(EDIT 2: Oh, it's because I made it not read the colour values, thus glitching up the other polygons. I'll try a few more things in about an hour.)

October 09, 2011, 01:59:13 AM #4598 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:02:57 AM by pikazz
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 09, 2011, 01:29:17 AM
Basically transferring 32 bytes of "00" from earlier in the polygon data to the end of the polygon data (before the next section).

But I'm gonna see what happens if I take those unknown values in the definition header data from another character (I'll choose Leonardo, from TMNT:SU) and transfer it to Pikachu, and see if that makes any difference. If it doesn't, then we might be able to cross that out as a cause of the problem.
that might be something!

but I wonder what happens if we make all my sandbags polygons together instead for one back and 2 in the middle and update those 2

OMG POLYGON STYLE! IMPLOSION EXPLOSION!
can you prt screen where you changed it the unknown? O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

October 09, 2011, 02:21:57 AM #4599 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 02:23:28 AM by Segtendo
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Shoot. I didn't knew, thanks for telling me ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(




Quote from: Segtendo on October 09, 2011, 02:21:57 AM

alternate costume for get out frog nowz
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.