Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I just saw the picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would assume that model imports would work, as long as there are no bone edits.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 10, 2011, 12:15:03 AMRTB, I would think the Kit Model would work online right? Nothing else is affected accept for the mesh on the model... am I mistaken?
Yes, it should.

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 10, 2011, 12:17:21 AMI just saw the picture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I would assume that model imports would work, as long as there are no bone edits.
You mean... there's still hope for my models even if I can't rig them to a Brawl skeleton?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

My god.
I can't wait for a release of that Kit port :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


There was one, but I can't seem to find it back. So, just as some people said, importing MDL0s over Brawl Characters is OK even if they don't have the character's skeleton? My Terra have her original Dissidia skeleton, will it work if put over someone else and left unedited?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 12:43:09 AM
There was one, but I can't seem to find it back. So, just as some people said, importing MDL0s over Brawl Characters is OK even if they don't have the character's skeleton? My Terra have her original Dissidia skeleton, will it work if put over someone else and left unedited?
If it had an unedited BRAWL skeleton.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Then I'm doomed. My 3DS max does not allow import of rigged Brawl DAEs, only empty models... then I can say goodbye to my textures of dreams :'(:'(

EDIT :  See why I'm overjoyed at http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg707036#msg707036
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 09, 2011, 08:10:22 PM
Indeed I can vouch.



Playing as Kit Ballard (I don't even know who she is O_o), complete with animations, completely blew my mind. It's nothing like playing as an already-MDL0 model swap. This is the real deal, and it's AWESOME. :srs: Maybe I'm just overreacting?
Omg quit teasing me :oshi:

I'm kidding.. that's amazing. She is missing her shaders from her own game (why she's bland, in both brawl and Gmod) and could stand to use em.

Rtb? Are there bones in the tail? Please say yes! Cause then I would be the happiest girl ever! And I can properly animate Kit based on her Blade Kitten game =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 10, 2011, 01:10:30 AMRtb? Are there bones in the tail? Please say yes! Cause then I would be the happiest girl ever! And I can properly animate Kit based on her Blade Kitten game =D
For now? No. However, I think I can add 'em in after the ThrowN bone, so that the tail can be animated (and it won't disrupt hitboxes or whatever).

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 10, 2011, 01:12:46 AMFor now? No. However, I think I can add 'em in after the ThrowN bone, so that the tail can be animated (and it won't disrupt hitboxes or whatever).
=O
Add bones wherever, whenever?


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 10, 2011, 01:12:46 AM
For now? No. However, I think I can add 'em in after the ThrowN bone, so that the tail can be animated (and it won't disrupt hitboxes or whatever).
That would be heavenly! Thank you Rtb ^_^ Please keep up the awesome work and I hope you guys find that bug.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



'Kay. 'Cos I'm such a dang lurker, I don't really post much, but I'm posting for ya'll. I wanna help with this so bad, but technical things like this are beyond me. As such, I'll do the only other thing I can. Cheer.

So yeah, ya'll are all manners of awesome. I appreciate your work and greatly anticipate the next release. Keep it up!  ;D


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 12:48:00 AM
Then I'm doomed. My 3DS max does not allow import of rigged Brawl DAEs, only empty models... then I can say goodbye to my textures of dreams :'(:'(

I'll say it again, upgrade to the 3DS that the OP tutorial video uses. It is more than likely compatible.

Can you guys work with Blender files? I found a smexy Miku Hatsune model I want imported.