Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 06:44:02 PMamy, kit ballard, a dbz character, or a mario character, most likely
please say Goku,Gotenks,not vegeta,Super buu,kid Goku :D

mario char. i hope i can get a Geno model i found to work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SqLeon on October 23, 2011, 05:40:38 PM
I think it would be possible to give him model changers, but then it probably won't be wifi-compatible.

I could Rig him to peaches bones XD but then ugh....not enough psa size
Pluss peach has no sword animations that he could use :l

I don't think using hacks online is allowed anyway?

Nice that the new BBox will be released within 2 hours.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ds22 on October 23, 2011, 06:47:18 PM
Nice that the new BBox will be released within 2 hours.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that was long enough. i knew some one would do that
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, -thisquestionisdirectedmoretowardsRTB-, how does one go about extracting the skeleton of a Brawl character and resizing it for rigging of a new model? I noticed the Brawl models are very small when imported from an exported .dae.

What would you guys think of a Topic-Wide PSA collab for the first import?

We're allowed to be offtopic while BJ's offtopic, so I might as well ask.  ;D


Wow, I didn't know it was such a big idea about this. I wish there was a Zorua model I could use. That would be pretty cool ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

i cant wait. i am so impatient and excited. plus my model is almost tread, and i am bored also XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My pants are ready.
So BlackJax, did you fix that error?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 06:54:25 PM
i cant wait. i am so impatient and excited. plus my model is almost tread, and i am bored also XD
Yeah your model is ALMOST ready =.=. Bones were mean to me so I have to re-rig it :C
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: SrsBrawler on October 23, 2011, 06:44:02 PM
kit ballard
Rtb's got Kit already done =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 06:56:14 PM
Working on it
:af2:
Can't wait.
I should learn to rig :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i can´t wait to what coming to vault after ppl starting to upload the imports :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Ӄathy on October 23, 2011, 06:57:19 PM
Rtb's got Kit already done =p
oh, i thought he had to fix stuff. so yeah, kit is the first one done XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.