Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 23, 2011, 06:46:01 PM
I could Rig him to peaches bones XD but then ugh....not enough psa size
Pluss peach has no sword animations that he could use :l

I don't think using hacks online is allowed anyway?

Even if you use Ike, You can add a polygon of his sword shiethed and add a bone for that as well. Make the polygon reference the bone, and then fix it up in tabuu so a PSA model changer event would make the sword shiethed polygon appear. Kinda a complicated process. All of it can be done in the new BB though. At least I think. Is that correct BJ?

I'm programming in a light editor for the viewer so you can edit ambient, position, diffuse and specularity, so it might take a little bit longer than about an hour from now to release. Don't worry though, I won't take too much longer. :P

I've also almost fixed the save asap bug

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2011, 07:17:46 PM
:srs: delete it... NAAAAOOO!
Yes! It's been slowly corrupting your hard drive!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



No worries, I wasas never gonna user it anyway Just one of my test models to learn how to rig. If I do that then TONS will flood in
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yes.... good...

/darthsidious
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 07:18:20 PM
I'm programming in a light editor for the viewer so you can edit ambient, position, diffuse and specularity, so it might take a little bit longer than about an hour from now to release. Don't worry though, I won't take too much longer. :P

I've also almost fixed the save asap bug
I heard lighting editing and almost fixed save asap bug.
I iz happy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 23, 2011, 07:21:18 PM #5556 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:23:34 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SqLeon on October 23, 2011, 07:18:06 PM
Even if you use Ike, You can add a polygon of his sword shiethed and add a bone for that as well. Make the polygon reference the bone, and then fix it up in tabuu so a PSA model changer event would make the sword shiethed polygon appear. Kinda a complicated process. All of it can be done in the new BB though. At least I think. Is that correct BJ?

Sort of, you can only replace object/vert/norm/uv/color groups atm, so I'd have to code in a quick importer if you'd want that. Otherwise, I could program in the ability to add dummy groups which you would replace with real groups. That would require hexing, though.

Just for a refference for everyone, what are the new features you've added/improved/removed in 0.65?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



My bodymodel's not ready. In fact, I've never found a properly T-Stanced KOS-MOS model anywhere even before the model importer hype. *shakes fists* Curses...

WAIT, one thing. Can the new BB have two of the same model? Example, Ike/Marth has two swords instead of one.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 23, 2011, 07:24:42 PM
WAIT, one thing. Can the new BB have two of the same model? Example, Ike/Marth has two swords instead of one.
Yes.
That's what the model rebuilder can do.
I can finally have my persona one-slot instead of a PSA :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ӄathy on October 23, 2011, 07:23:41 PM
Just for a refference for everyone, what are the new features you've added/improved/removed in 0.65?


Can't really list everything out atm, I'm programmin stuffz

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 23, 2011, 07:24:42 PM
WAIT, one thing. Can the new BB have two of the same model? Example, Ike/Marth has two swords instead of one.

Why not, however
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 07:21:18 PM
Sort of, you can only replace object/vert/norm/uv/color groups atm, so I'd have to code in a quick importer if you'd want that. Otherwise, I could program in the ability to add dummy groups which you would replace with real groups. That would require hexing, though.

i just thought of somethign that proboyl was already said
oen slot's can be easier
take lucas .dae, and rig it to work over ness.
i hope that is done.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
Can't really list everything out atm, I'm programmin stuffz
Oh course XD Plus i'm sure it'd be listed on the Op anyways x.x'' Over thinking myself.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm getting ready. But where's the model importer?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(