Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

How does all this new brawlbox and model importing effect models that are already MDL0, but not brawl-type? Do we still have to import them with the old methods with auto-hexing programs? Example: Pokepark Wii.

Quote from: Lateralus on October 24, 2011, 07:40:28 PMIt's not that it's not working per-se, It's just not clear about what to do with the bones. When I add all of them to every individual object, it looks poor when moving the bones. I understand you're supposed to modify the weights etc, but it just doesn't seem correct. Whatever, I'll keep trying. If someone else could write a clearer tutorial, that would be awesome too.

well for me the model dosent move with the bones at all....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



thanks camonster!
Quote from: Lateralus on October 24, 2011, 07:36:51 PM
Which tutorial are you following? I'm following this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17547.msg617502#msg617502

It says to add all of your bones to the mesh... does that mean select all of the bones and apply them to for every single different object or does it mean to select the bones that you would think should be affecting the mesh?
I tried the tutorial that Seg send the pages earile O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on October 24, 2011, 07:57:22 PM
I tried the tutorial that Seg send the pages earile O.o
You used that too?
I find it easier to follow that Justin's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@seg whts the link to your tutorial?? maybe ill understand that better
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 24, 2011, 08:00:38 PM
@seg whts the link to your tutorial?? maybe ill understand that better
http://www.nuclex.org/articles/graphics/114-how-to-rig-a-model-in-3ds-max
I got stuck on how to weigh the vertices since I can't find the weight tool :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 08:01:21 PMhttp://www.nuclex.org/articles/graphics/114-how-to-rig-a-model-in-3ds-max I got stuck on how to weigh the vertices since I can't find the weight tool :srs:
lol its in the skin modifier i think
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Alot of this could of gone in the "Model Help" section of the boards. Can you guys please take it there for now on? Also someone "port" over the Tutorials that's Scattered around this topic to the OP of a topic in Help? Would be grand.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I think I'll go there for some help.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: mnsg on October 24, 2011, 08:06:43 PM
Do you think that this would work with Super Mario Galaxy models?
Quote from: Lateralus on October 24, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
Let the rigging begin! http://i.imgur.com/2Jjx1.png
Rosalina says hi.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 24, 2011, 08:09:27 PM #5981 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:12:12 PM by Lateralus
Quote from: mnsg on October 24, 2011, 08:06:43 PM
Do you think that this would work with Super Mario Galaxy models?

If you can see it in 3DS max, then yes. For further evidence, I'm already working on Rosalina.
It would be mighty helpful for all of these tutorials to be posted in the OP as Kit said.

Even though I'll probably wont use the model importer, but this is just awesome :happy:

I even read a few pages back that you spent a year getting this to work, either way thanks for taking your time doing this, I'm sure this will be the start of something epic.

And I haven't acknowledged you enough for the whole brawlbox thing in general so again Thanks. i'll definately be looking for to some model imports now ;D

October 24, 2011, 08:33:47 PM #5983 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:39:23 PM by Justin712
Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 08:01:21 PM
I got stuck on how to weigh the vertices since I can't find the weight tool

Yeah, he's right. It's the wrench icon in the skin modifier.

Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 24, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
Stuff I should have read

Oops, sorry :laugh:
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Hey, question: Where do I add models into the character? I want to add Meta Knight's sword to either Marth/Ike/Link
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.