Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Question. In the instructions on getting bones from a Brawl model, err, how do we do that exactly?

For me, AiS doesn't run (crashes) and when I try to import a .dae BrawlBox created into 3DS Max 2009, that crashes, too.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

i can get you some. what ones you need?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Peach's. Please.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

alright. i will PM you
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for your help.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

no prob
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey guys i have a new topic here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35209.0 and i really need an answer ASAP not to be impatient but i did post the same thong here on this topic and got no response TWICE (1 was yesterday and 2 was today at around 4:00)

so could u help... plz

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 25, 2011, 12:00:16 AM
I'll do anything to make the importer better, but I'd need a dae that has multiple uv coords to see how I can add the ability.
Just take Mario's model and make a DAE out of it, like this one. First UV layer's for his upper eyelid, second is for his lower eyelid, third is for his pupil, and fourth is for the eyeball itself, for either polygon4, polygon5, polygon8 or polygon10.

Quote from: U0 on October 24, 2011, 11:07:36 PM
http://students.autodesk.com/

free 3ds max

That's awesome! Now I can get rid of my "other" one... lol

Maybe NOW it'll be easier to run this program. Cause right now it has trouble loading up certain toolbars and the words are invisible in all the option those toolbars have.

I got a stupid/little question :

Does BB0.65 work with XP? Cause me and GameWatching got weird issue when he trying to import DAE (many DAE example from Brawl or the Model Ressource).

Example i've export my Pikachu vertexed into DAE, i'm trying to import on BB0.65, glitch.

And i give it to camonsters and that work perfectly.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 25, 2011, 12:25:36 AM
Just take Mario's model and make a DAE out of it, like this one. First UV layer's for his upper eyelid, second is for his lower eyelid, third is for his pupil, and fourth is for the eyeball itself, for either polygon4, polygon5, polygon8 or polygon10.

Alright, I see what's wrong. I'm fixing it atm

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 25, 2011, 12:41:50 AM
Alright, I see what's wrong. I'm fixing it atm
Oh good, that'll make it much easier than re-UV mapping Mario's eyes to use only 1 texture layer.

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 12:41:17 AM
I got a stupid/little question :

Does BB0.65 work with XP? Cause me and GameWatching got weird issue when he trying to import DAE (many DAE example from Brawl or the Model Ressource).

Example i've export my Pikachu vertexed into DAE, i'm trying to import on BB0.65, glitch.

And i give it to camonsters and that work perfectly.
Considering that I still use Windows XP (and ApocHedgie uses Windows 7), the operating system shouldn't make a difference.

Quote from: KTH on October 25, 2011, 12:41:17 AM
I got a stupid/little question :

Does BB0.65 work with XP? Cause me and GameWatching got weird issue when he trying to import DAE (many DAE example from Brawl or the Model Ressource).

Example i've export my Pikachu vertexed into DAE, i'm trying to import on BB0.65, glitch.

And i give it to camonsters and that work perfectly.
tried one of the ones I got made?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hey, if there's model-rigging, can it be used with trophies?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.