Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Roo on October 26, 2011, 10:05:53 PMVery VERY few people are taking requests at this point, because there is still so many problems with getting them to work at all. At this point, you either have to do it yourself, or wait.
Thanks for the info. I was feeling too much lonely, but now I feel better. Is your Flandre hack coming soon? I can't seem to rig my own models (gets deformed even after following Justin's tutorial) so I abandoned the project. My project was going to be Flandre and Remilia, but if someone rigs the model(s), I will not publish Flandre, since I want you to have her. After all, it's been a long time since you worked on Flandre. Only Remilia would get published. If you know how to rig bones correctly, just PM me back, OK?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 26, 2011, 10:14:49 PM
Thanks for the info. I was feeling too much lonely, but now I feel better. Is your Flandre hack coming soon? I can't seem to rig my own models (gets deformed even after following Justin's tutorial) so I abandoned the project. My project was going to be Flandre and Remilia, but if someone rigs the model(s), I will not publish Flandre, since I want you to have her. After all, it's been a long time since you worked on Flandre. Only Remilia would get published. If you know how to rig bones correctly, just PM me back, OK?

...What has gotten into you...? o_e

Uh, I know nothing about rigging, so I cant help you there. I also don't have the model yet, BJ's perfecting it. And again, I'm making completely custom animations and PSA. All I have to do is realign the new bones' ID with that of the old ones to apply Hitboxes and Effects...

Now if only I knew how to do that... *ponders*

I can rig but whenever I add any kind of bone to the model brawlbox just crashes on import or freezes on building model =/ Doesn't matter if its a brawl bone or what or if I export from 2010 or 2012.
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

October 26, 2011, 10:35:38 PM #6213 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:36:50 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: frostymm on October 26, 2011, 10:26:52 PMI can rig but whenever I add any kind of bone to the model brawlbox just crashes on import or freezes on building model =/ Doesn't matter if its a brawl bone or what or if I export from 2010 or 2012.
Really!? Then it's the right thing, because all of my models are made from Brawl bones! I asked someone before, but they could not do it, so their username is in the name of the RAR file : http://www.mediafire.com/?dj0siv1ke9r818o

'Wes' goes over Solid Snake while 'Flandre' is over Pit. I won't publish Flande once done, because Roo started working on it before me, I simply wanted to have my own Flandre Color Pack for my friends and I. (I will do the colors myself)

NOTE : Open the .MAX file to rig the models, not the .DAE or .MDL0!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I dont know so much about model rigging myself, I started because of BB importation!
even if it is hard I see it's kinda funny cause I learning something x3

and the first rigging model I will do is actually mewtwo O_o wow!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can I get some clarification on something please?

I installed and reinstalled the FBX plugin linked to on the OP for 3DS Max 9 and afterwards I don't see "Autodesk Collada" on export.

I see 2 .dae options.

The first is "COLLADA"

and the second is "Autodesk (.FBX) (.DAE)".

Is the second one correct or has it not installed altogether?

The model I'm starting up has special needs so it needs it's own structure and it's already a .dae model.

Quote from: pikazz on October 26, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
and the first rigging model I will do is actually mewtwo O_o wow!

*High-fives*

my friend and i already started on Dual wield roxas, so no one can do him! :)

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 26, 2011, 11:02:32 PM
Can I get some clarification on something please?

I installed and reinstalled the FBX plugin linked to on the OP for 3DS Max 9 and afterwards I don't see "Autodesk Collada" on export.

I see 2 .dae options.

The first is "COLLADA"

and the second is "Autodesk (.FBX) (.DAE)".

Is the second one correct or has it not installed altogether?

The model I'm starting up has special needs so it needs it's own structure and it's already a .dae model.
I'm not sure about 3DS Max 9, but the one that says "Autodesk" should be the correct one. (The other one uses an older DAE that BrawlBox isn't compatible with... I think.)


Quote from: RandomTBush on October 26, 2011, 11:06:19 PMI'm not sure about 3DS Max 9, but the one that says "Autodesk" should be the correct one. (The other one uses an older DAE that BrawlBox isn't compatible with... I think.)
RTB, have you finished rigging my Flandre model? I haven't got news about it, I apologized to Roo and promished him that I would keep my Flandre model for myself after you would rig it. Is it done yet?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 27, 2011, 12:08:10 AM #6221 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:10:30 AM by ShadowSnake
i got a problem, most of the time when i port a model with bones, into brawlbox theres only the topn and grabn (<- i think those were the bones.) all the bones are gone!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 27, 2011, 12:08:10 AMi got a problem, most of the time when i port a model with bones, into brawlbox theres only the topn and grabn (<- i think those were the bones.) all the bones are gone!

Funny thing is I've had the same problem in a few of my files, as well.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 26, 2011, 11:06:19 PM
I'm not sure about 3DS Max 9, but the one that says "Autodesk" should be the correct one. (The other one uses an older DAE that BrawlBox isn't compatible with... I think.)
Hey, RTB, I had to share this with you XD:

http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=texturevertex&thread=184&page=2#2915

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(