Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

How does it feel to have yourself exposed on the net.  :>.>:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

To everyone shocked by PAVGN's actions: welcome to the internet.

October 27, 2011, 04:55:18 AM #6242 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:03:27 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 04:28:41 AM
* RandomTBush raises his middle finger towards PAVGN's direction
LOL  :af2:
Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 27, 2011, 04:30:35 AMoh my [censored] god.... I... I feel so violated....
I thought the same thing when I saw this...Some people seems to only think dirty... :srs:

EDIT :
Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 04:43:18 AMJoke or not, he did the one thing I did NOT want for my Kit hack. And just because of that, I'm delaying the Samus-Kit port. You have nobody to blame but him. :>.>:  And I'm completely serious about this, too.
Oh shi... To think I was waiting for that Samus hack along with my rigged Flandre model I gave to RandomTBush... Guess I'll have to wait even longer thanks to a perverted dude... :notimp:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I believe this is slightly relevant.

Please be aware that the link leads to a site that occasionally has NSFW ads.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 04:43:18 AM
Joke or not, he did the one thing I did NOT want for my Kit hack. And just because of that, I'm delaying the Samus-Kit port. You have nobody to blame but him. :>.>:

(EDIT: And I'm completely serious about this, too.)
I'm a sad kitten now

I can't believe he did that
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 04:43:18 AM
Joke or not, he did the one thing I did NOT want for my Kit hack. And just because of that, I'm delaying the Samus-Kit port. You have nobody to blame but him. :>.>:

(EDIT: And I'm completely serious about this, too.)




:>.>: Dang it.



October 27, 2011, 05:50:33 AM #6247 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:53:50 AM by Albafika
Okay, seriously, let's all now give an end to this massive OFF-Topic/Exagerattion, shall we? It's looking really stupid now. I really don't see what's the BIG DEAL, you see naked hacks once a month on Brawl Vault, this isn't any diferent. I should've PM'ed you that, RTB, instead of bringing it up on here.

If you're all mature enough, you'll not bring this topic up again, or take it to where it belongs

SO, ABOUT THE WONDERFUL PROGRAM...

What's the key to exporting models with bones? I can't seem to figure out how to export a dae with a proper skeleton that won't cause a crash.

October 27, 2011, 06:18:28 AM #6249 Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 06:25:04 AM by RandomTBush
It's just infuriating to put a lot of time and effort into a Brawl hack (Kit wouldn't have even had eyeposing if I didn't take a couple more hours with setting up her model!), and then someone comes around and desecrates your hack "for teh lulz". I mean, at least Kit Ballard's and Data Drain's retextures are good, but PAVGN's is just insulting to me. :(

So yeah, because of that I'm gonna be working on Bonkers next, instead. Goes to show that just one person can ruin it for everyone else by being a [censored].

Quote from: Xiggah on October 27, 2011, 06:01:12 AM
SO, ABOUT THE WONDERFUL PROGRAM...

What's the key to exporting models with bones? I can't seem to figure out how to export a dae with a proper skeleton that won't cause a crash.
What method are you using to export the model? BrawlBox, or AiS?

If anyone has problems exporting dae's from BB where it exports a file that's like less than 1KB, try expanding the mdl0 first, and previewing it, and then exporting as dae.

Quote from: SqLeon on October 27, 2011, 06:29:34 AM
If anyone has problems exporting dae's from BB where it exports a file that's like less than 1KB, try expanding the mdl0 first, and previewing it, and then exporting as dae.
Bingo.

Quote from: SqLeon on October 27, 2011, 06:29:34 AM
If anyone has problems exporting dae's from BB where it exports a file that's like less than 1KB, try expanding the mdl0 first, and previewing it, and then exporting as dae.

Wow, nice find.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

Quote from: Oshtoby on October 27, 2011, 04:48:40 AM
To everyone shocked by PAVGN's actions: welcome to the internet.
I'm not shocked, I saw it coming.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 27, 2011, 06:18:28 AM
It's just infuriating to put a lot of time and effort into a Brawl hack (Kit wouldn't have even had eyeposing if I didn't take a couple more hours with setting up her model!), and then someone comes around and desecrates your hack "for teh lulz". I mean, at least Kit Ballard's and Data Drain's retextures are good, but PAVGN's is just insulting to me. :(

So yeah, because of that I'm gonna be working on Bonkers next, instead. Goes to show that just one person can ruin it for everyone else by being a [censored].
What method are you using to export the model? BrawlBox, or AiS?

Brawlbox. Does AiS yield better results?