Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Guests are viewing this topic.

I learned why certain model parts don't seem to have textures....
so how can I assign Materials to Objects in Milkshape 3d?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35936.new#new



My Undo(Ctrl-Z) and Redo(Ctrl-Y) don't work when I'm animating...
It worked for me on the last version.
When I press Ctrl-Z sometimes it does it but it's very awkward and does it instant. When I press Ctrl-Y it gives me an unhandled exception. Also, my Undo/Redo buttons in BrawlBox are unclickable. >.>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 03, 2011, 11:11:02 PM
Absolutely nothing.

Sorry, I should've been more descriptive...

I meant if the mesh is more than a single polygon and I need to use the script from your tutorial to seperate the elements by their material.

Would there be any special way to go about it? :srs: question is :srs:

Quote from: SmashClash on November 04, 2011, 01:24:25 AM
My Undo(Ctrl-Z) and Redo(Ctrl-Y) don't work when I'm animating...
It worked for me on the last version.
When I press Ctrl-Z sometimes it does it but it's very awkward and does it instant. When I press Ctrl-Y it gives me an unhandled exception. Also, my Undo/Redo buttons in BrawlBox are unclickable. >.>

I removed them because they were glitchy. Looks like I missed removing that shortcut.
I'm planning on adding them back in once I get them to work 100%.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 04, 2011, 01:36:21 AM
Sorry, I should've been more descriptive...

I meant if the mesh is more than a single polygon and I need to use the script from your tutorial to seperate the elements by their material.

Would there be any special way to go about it? :srs: question is :srs:

Run the script on each object.

Alright ^+^l thanks for the input.

So any progress with Brawlbox importer?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 04, 2011, 02:23:39 AM
Alright ^+^l thanks for the input.

So any progress with Brawlbox importer?
i'd like to kno the progress of it too =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 03, 2011, 11:29:02 PM
Wait... you can, in fact, edit names in STGResult.pac?
Only the PAL version can edit results screen names.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I took a look at BRSAR nodes today. Kryal has all the stuff ready to parse the sounds and play em back and export em and all that good stuff but I swear, linking the nodes is the most confusing thing I have ever seen. I just can't figure out how all the data and nodes go together. :srs:

Hi
I tried all that stuff here my result :
On my laptop all run great just some problem to make a correct DAE but fixed I learning Brawl box^^

But now I have a seriouse problem on my other comp (the one i use to launch max ect the laptop quite suck ^^)

When I launch BrawlBox it ask me for .Net framework 4.0.3xxxx

So I try to launch the installer from Microsoft
but without success :S
It told me : "Echec d'approbation générique"
(sorry i don't have english msg :S)

I have checked my .net install statut here the result:

1.0
1.1
2.0
3.5
3.5 SP1

are fine
but 4.0 Client and Full isn't installed and i can't install them it gave me that error :3
I tried a .net Cleaning utility but still the same error ^^"

Thanks for any help you could provide me ^^

So you're working on BRSAR now? =3 Cool beans, hopefully it'll work with 64 bit computers this time?

November 04, 2011, 01:56:27 PM #6445 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:04:35 PM by §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ
Hey BJ. I tripped acrossed this error when I was trying to save a file (a motionect) after deleting the whole chr0 tree then Importing the folder with the new animation list. Did I do som'in wrong?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nerf. Seems I'm unable to import this animation file over for some weird reason in both brawlbox versions...I don't get it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



ah better I managed to import it into BB now I have to fix the bone tree flip  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lineage II
Dusk Priest

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 04, 2011, 02:01:27 AMI removed them because they were glitchy. Looks like I missed removing that shortcut. I'm planning on adding them back in once I get them to work 100%.
Sounds great.

Quote from: Baoulettes on November 04, 2011, 04:51:21 PM
ah better I managed to import it into BB now I have to fix the bone tree flip  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lineage II

Looking pretty dang sweet. Hope you plan to release that. :D
Dusk Priest

When I could fix my little bug of the bone tree then I will make her new animation (I am learning on it :3)

And it might take me a while cause I can only work on week end :3