Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

i have an un bugfixed version
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

November 08, 2011, 07:59:12 PM #6571 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:02:52 PM by Mewtwo2000
Just don't ever do that again ^^U

I have with me all the brawlboxes I've used until now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4089devpq1ia7m5
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ln7ld88idj2w84

Brawlbox and brawlib, previous 0.65 release

If mediafire was okay, we should be able to get into BJ96's folder... but we aren't...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 07:59:12 PM
Just don't ever do that again ^^U

I have with me all the brawlboxes I've used until now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4089devpq1ia7m5
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ln7ld88idj2w84

Brawlbox and brawlib, previous 0.65 release

If mediafire was okay, we should be able to get into BJ96's folder... but we aren't...
thxs alot mewtwo... i usually update every file i have with the newest updated file.. like BB for example... well now i kno not to do that with BB
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 08, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Oh dear.

Hilarious thing is, I literally said these exact words roughly 3 seconds before I saw this comment XD

O man... >_> So I guess no DLing for now...
FC:4898-8419-2778

well now i tried another model that i had... it freezes the wii and makes dolphin crash with this new updated BB >.>
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That so? Wow, glad I hesitated before DLing. :P (no offense, BJ)

Weird that my Blaziken actually worked though.
A lucky shot I guess.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8jj30dqe949qnyb - Working 0.65b without the latest bugfixes

edit: I just noticed M2000 posted his :srs: lol

Quote from: Shiina on November 08, 2011, 09:57:07 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?8jj30dqe949qnyb - Working 0.65b without the latest bugfixes

edit: I just noticed M2000 posted his :srs: lol
Ninja'd big time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I have a model here whose textures won't show up in BrawlBox, and is all white as a result, even though the textures are uploaded and bears the same name as the ones seen in the model Editor... How can I fix this?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Yeah don't download it, I screwed something up and couldn't go online to tell anybody until after school, which is now. I'm fixing all that garbage now. :srs:

Yo BlackJax96, when I imported a .dae made from Brawlbox before this update all the meshes from a model would show up, but some of them would be out of place. Now the meshes are placed correctly, but only one or two show up. That's something else you should fix .
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]